Chapter 5

I rush to the restroom hurriedly and let out a sigh of relief when I see that it's a one person bathroom.

I close and lock the door before sinking to the floor while hugging my knees to my chest.

Why must I think about HIM right now? I'm usually really good at pushing down my memorize of HIM and what happened in high school.

Flashback:

I walk through the halls of my high school and smile as some of the people passing me say hi. It is my last day of my senior year.

Finally -.-

I made a lot of good memories here, but the bad outnumber them by A LOT.

We had our graduation ceremony yesterday, so we only came to school so we could clear out our lockers and say goodbye to friends for the last time.

My eyes scan the hall for my boyfriend Kyle. We have been dating for about two years now, and I can honestly say that I love him.

He is sweet, caring, and has never done anything to hurt me in any way, shape, or form. I still can't believe that he has stayed with me for two years now.

I know I'm pretty, but there are plenty of other girls at our school that outshine me. I also wanna save myself for marriage.

He understands that, and has (surprisingly) never cheated on me. Usually when a girl won't put out for a guy, they tend to find other ways to get what they want.

I spot him leaning against his locker talking to his jock friends. I take a minute to admire him. His light brown hair falls slightly in front of his eyes, which are a dazzling light hazel color. His smile makes my knees weak and his dimples make him that much better looking.

He sees me coming and opens up his arms. I hug him and take in his familiar scent. His soft hand holds onto my chin as he pulls me in for a tender kiss.

His friends all cheer and whistle, but we ignore them and immerse ourselves in the magical moment. When we break away, he holds my hand and we walk towards his car. He waves over his shoulder to his friends and we drive to my house.

My parents are away at work for two days, so I take him up to my room without having to stop and say hi. Something has been bothering me though. In the car, on the way here, he had been oddly silent. We always talk in the car together.

I turn around to question him when I feel a sudden force push me onto my bed. I'm on my stomach and can't see him when he puts his weight onto my back.

"Kyle?" I ask shakily.

"What are you doing?"

I start to get scared as he slowly drags his hand up my leg. I struggle and manage to turn onto my back. I look at his face and my eyes widen. These are not the eyes that I fell in love with.

Those eyes were caring and soft. These eyes are dark with lust and self-gain.

I struggle and whimper softly underneath him, knowing all too well that he is stronger than me. He straddles my waist and pins both of my hands above my head with one of his.

I kick out, but he presses his weight onto my legs successfully making me still.

"Why are you doing this?"
I ask. My voice shakes and he smiles at his own dominance.

"I've waited two years for this babe," he says with a smirk.

"I told you before we were dating that I was saving myself!" I shout with fire burning in my eyes.

"I know, but I couldn't let a chick with a hot bod like yours go without deflowering her first," he replies while licking his lips.

I stare up at him, disgusted at what I see before me. The guy I fell in love with completely disappeared. Now I'm left with an immature guy that only cares about himself.

My eyes water as I feel his hand slide up the front of my shirt before ripping it off of me completely. When he reaches for my pants I thrash out at him with my legs.

He lets go of my hands in order to take them off. Even though I am kicking at him and punching his back he still manages to take my pants off and pin my arms down once again.

By this time, I'm sobbing hysterically. Why does this have to happen to me? What have I done to deserve this?

He takes his pants off and lowers himself on top of me.

I close my eyes as he removes my panties and everything goes black.

Present:

I wipe my eyes as I'm brought back to reality and pull myself off the ground. I shouldn't think about my past. It's much too painful.

I splash some water on my face and wipe it with a towel. My eyes are red and puffy, but you can't see them behind my fake glasses.

Holding my head up high, I walk out of the restroom and over to the boys.

"I'm going to wait in the van. I'm no longer hungry."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Suga answers for them as they continue talking.

I roll my eyes and walk outside, turning the heater on once I'm seated inside the car.

I recline my seat back and close my eyes, waiting for the boys to return.