Chapter 24

"Hey, I'm Jackson. What's your name beautiful?"

OMO! Jackson from Got7 just called me beautiful. I blush even more when he winks at me. The attractive smirk that appears on his face leaves me momentarily speechless.

"Hello? Are you OK?" Mark asks.

"Y-yeah I'm sorry. I'm Yunii."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Yugyeom says with a wink.

"Oooooh! Yugyeomie pulling the moves. That was smooth bro" Jr says while smiling teasingly. Both me and Yugyeom blush and look down shyly.

"What are you doing here? Are you a BTS fan?" JB asks while pointing at my outfit. I hurriedly shake my head.

"No!- I mean yes- well technically-" I trip over my words. I'm still a little starstruck. I mean, I had just stumbled in on my idols. I know I work for idols as well, but I got used to them. The nervous fan girl feelings went away a long time ago. Meeting Got7 has them coming back all over again.

"I work for BTS" I finally manage to get out. That took longer than I wanted it too.

"You're so cute!" Younjae yells while clapping his hands. I look down and bite my bottom lip to keep me from smiling so big that I unhinge my jaw. My eyes widen when I feel a gentle hand on my chin.

The person lifts my face up by tilting my chin back and they stare into my eyes curiously. I look at Bambam in astonishment. What is he doing? I am barely breathing right now, seeing as our faces are only a few inches apart.

"Do I know you?" he asks me in a soft voice. He comes even closer to my face, making me step back until my back is pressed against the door that got me into this whole mess. I watch with bated breath as his face wrinkles up in concentration.

I can't seem to look away from the idol in front of me. Bambam has always been my bias. Jackson is a close second, but there was something about Bambam that made me like him more.

His dark brown hair is up in a sort of spiky quiff style. His eyes look like they are seeing into my soul as I stare transfixed at him. He bites his bottom lip in frustration and my eyes follow the small movement. They look soft and kissable to my overwhelmed brain.

"I know!" Mark yells all of a sudden. I jump in fright at the loud noise. In all honesty, I had forgotten the other members were there for a second. It was like we were the only two people in the room.

"She was at one of our fan signings, remember? She took a picture with the two of us."

He remembers me? Omona! That just made my day. Scratch that, that just made my year! They actually remembered me. That's awesome!

"I remember now! She was the one we all thought was pretty because of her dazzling eyes" Bambam says while grinning. We are still standing really close together, our breath mixing whenever we exhale.

I look down and clear my throat awkwardly. Its not that I want him to back up. Its just that it may be awkward for his members.

He looks at me with furrowed brows before his stunningly beautiful eyes widen. He steps back really fast, mumbling apologies. In his haste to give me room, he accidentally trips over JB's outstretched legs. He falls and I hurry over to him.

"Are you OK?" I ask while bending down to help him up.

"Ne. I'm fine" he answers shakily while looking at the ground and avoiding my gaze.

"Awe! Is Bambam blushing?" says Younjae in a teasing tone. I look and, sure enough, Bambam is turning red. His face does the adorable thing where it turns red on just his cheeks. Its so adorable that I must resist the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Hajima! Hyung, you're embarrassing me" Bambam whines. We all laugh and they offer me a seat at the table in the middle of the room. It has a white tablecloth on top of it that comes down over the edge and covers my legs. I am sitting in between Jackson and Jr. Its kinda awkward here. I swear I felt Jr's hand brush against my thigh when I sat down.

"You said you work for BTS, right?" JB says while tilting his head to the side cutely. I nod and smile slightly.

"Ne. I'm their personal assistant."

They look at me and each other shocked. Yugyeom is the first to break the silence.

"Wah! I want a hot personal assistant! Be our personal assistant noona!"

I blush and look down at the top of the table. Their voices can be heard around me, yet I don't look up. How is it that I have just met these people and they have already befriended me, called me pretty, and became so close? It took a year for the first BTS member, Jin, to accept me.

"Yah! Pabo. She already has a job!" Jr yells at the maknae while shaking his head jokingly.

We all laugh and start to just talk about random things. We get to learn about each other. I find myself having a lot of fun with these seven crazy guys. Before I know it, it has already been an hour.

"I should probably head back" I say, referring to my boy's dressing room. They all sigh and make sounds of protest to me leaving. We had all just exchanged numbers and taken numerous photos to save as our contact pictures. I roll my eyes at their childishness before standing from my seat.

"Can we go back with you noona?" Bambam asks while pouting. I blush a look down. Him calling me "noona" feels different from when Yugyeom and Kookie do it. It sounds more personal, more intense. I'm not sure what it is, but I think I like it.

"Yeah can we! Jebal? We wanna say hi to our chingus." Jackson says while smiling brightly.

"Fine, y'all can come along. I bet they won't mind" I say after a little convincing. They yell with happiness and we make our way to the dressing room.