Chapter 33

The waitress comes back, after three minutes of us making fun of her, with a tray. On it, there are seven glasses of water. Why are there only seven? There are eight people at our table.

She sets the glasses down one by one, making sure she sticks her butt out as much as she can when placing them down. We all roll out eyes and smirk slightly. She is trying so hard that it's comical.

"There you go. Your food will be here momentarily" she says before turning to leave.

"Excuse me?" Kookie says shyly. She turns around with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes sweety?" She says as she leans down to expose her chest as much as possible.

"You didn't give Yunii a glass of water" Kookie says while pointing to me. Her face drops almost instantly and she storms off to get another glass. She obviously doesn't like me for some reason. She comes back and slams the glass down in front of me, spilling some over the rim and onto the table.

"What was that for?" I ask while using a napkin to clean up the spill.

"I don't like you. You are obviously a slut who is using these boys for their money. They need someone smart, pretty, and classy.....like me" she says while glaring at me.

All the things that have happened to me today wash over me in a storm of emotions. I will not have this women I don't know ridicule me. I was having a good day, until that jerk, and I won't let her ruin it. I stand from my chair before any of the guys can speak up for me like they always seem to have to.

"You must think you are sooo hot. You say you're classy, yet you hit on a bunch of guys who are half you age. Hello! You're like 42! Show some respect for yourself. You say I'm the one who is a slut? You're the one making yourself look like a prostitute. All the makeup you use makes you look like a cow who got Botox done. You were probably really pretty.....when you were like 17. How about you leave me and the way I look alone. Come back when you get a boyfriend. Better yet, come back when you get a better personality!"

Her, and the guy's, eyes are wide when I finish. I can understand why. I have never yelled in front of them. Not even when a pair of scissors landing on my foot and I had to get stitches. Long story, don't ask.

"What are you still doing here?" I say while motioning for her to leave with my hands. I make a shooing motion and she runs off with her tail in between her legs like the b*tch she is. I sit back down and take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"That was awesome" Suga says with an impressed look on his face. The others all start to speak at once about how cool I was.

"Noona, remind me never to get you mad at me" Kookie says while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Ne. That was scary" V says while patting my head.

Our food arrives, carried by another server this time, and we demolish it. After we finish, we walk around the mall once more.

"We have a surprise for you!" Namjoon yells while Hobie takes my hand in his. He starts dragging me to a shop with a big door in different colors. The sign above it reads *random hair salon*.

"Oh nonononononono!" I say while shaking my head rapidly. I dig my feet into the sidewalk and Hobie stops walking.

"Jebal!?! For meeeee?" He says with a puppy dog look on his face. I turn my head away, expecting them to bring Kookie out to make his eyes water again. Well I'm ready for him this time.

"Come on Yunii. Do it for me, Princess." My eyes are wide in shock and I can't seem to speak. Jin. Why? My heart is, oh my god. I think I'm going to die from adorableness overload. 

"I hate you oppa" I say while glaring at the eldest member. He just smiles while taking my other hand and leading me inside.

"Hello! Welcome! What will it be today?" A nice looking old women asks. They all point to me and she nods her head as if she was expecting this.

"Could you do her hair like this?" Kookie asks while pointing at a picture on his phone. I crane my neck, but Hobie blocks my view. I pout as I am placed on a salon chair.

"Close your eyes hunny. This is gunna take a while" the kind lady says.

-time skip-

"There all done!"

I look in the mirror for the first time in hours and gasp. My hair actually looks really cool! It's a pastel pink color that complements my skin tone perfectly. It actually makes my look a little bit more pale, which is good thing here.

My hair also isn't as dead as I thought it would be. It hangs down below my chest in loose curls. The kind women had styled it for me after drying my hair for the last time. The women says that the guys already paid for it, leaving me to walk around the mall in an attempt to find them.

Even thought it was their idea for me to get my hair done, they got bored and said it was taking too long. So they totally ditched me to go and have fun around the mall while I was getting my hair stripped of its dark color and replaced with another lighter one.

I finally see them after ten minutes of aimlessly walking around. I jump onto Kookie's back and he squeals in surprise. I laugh so hard at his startled face that I fall onto the ground.

"Yah! Don't do that!" He yells while holding onto his chest.

"Yunii, is that you?" Namjoon asks incredulously.

"Who else would it be?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"It looks great! I knew it would!" Hobie brags while hugging me into his chest. We laugh and continue on with our day in high spirits.