Chapter 30

I stretch while yawning hugely. Hobie is sleeping peacefully beside me, and I try my best not to wake him.

I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Hobie almost walked in on me in just my underwear last week. In his defense, the door wasn't locked and I wasn't making any noise.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm. I brush my hair and put it up into a messy bun. I also brush my teeth and wash my face.

After taking a long and relaxing shower, I put on the change of clothes I brought in here with me.

I chose to wear a pair of red shorts and a light pink crop top with red hearts. I wear black converse and nod in approval.

I walk out and the left over steam comes out and into my room. It smells like roses, my body wash right now, and I smile. I'm most definitely a morning person.

I quietly walk over to my dresser and do my makeup. I only put some eyeliner, mascara, and Chapstick on for today. I put basic black studs in my piercings and place a silver hoop in my lip.

I don't know why, but I really wanna go to the mall today. It's one of those days where I just feel like going to the mall. I don't know, it just seems like it would be fun. I'll go now and leave a note for the guys. I'm not sure if they would want to go with me or not.

"Yunii? Where are you going?"

I look over and see a groggy Hobie rubbing his eyes while yawning. Awe! He looks soooo adorable.

"Good morning Hobie! I was just planning on going to the mall" I say with a smile.

"Ooooh! That sounds like fun! Can I go? Jebal?!?"

I can't say no to his cute face. I nod once as an answer and he jumps up from my bed.

"Just let me get dressed!"

He runs into his room and slams the door shut in his haste while I giggle. I make my way downstairs and into the living room. Everyone seems to be awake. Even Suga.

Surprisingly

"Where are you going dressed like that?"

I look over and see that it was Mi who spoke to me. She is situated on Jimin's lap, who seems to be struggling from the weight.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask curiously. My shorts aren't too short....are they? Granted they are higher than mid-thigh, but they don't put my *ss on display. And I may be wearing a crop top, but it barely shows any skin at all. It shouldn't really even count as a crop top.

"You know what I'm talking about," Mi scoffs while looking at my outfit with a sneer on her overly-pouty lips. "You look like a total slut."

My eyes widen in shock and I can't seem to speak. What does she mean by that? I thought my outfit was rather cute. I haven't been called a slut since I became friends with 4/7 members of BTS. Now that I'm not wearing the baggy clothes I used to wear, do I really look like the slut they thought I was?

Even though I'm both sad and mad about her saying those things, I can't bring myself to talk back to her. I may have been brought out of my shell by the wonderful friends I have made, but I can't wipe the memories of her hitting me out of my mind. To be honest, I'm still terrified by her.

"Yah! Don't call noona names! She looks cute today, unlike you."

I smile at Kookie as he defends me, coming over to stand by my side. Mi glares at him before turning away, talking Jimin's ear off.

"So, now that she's not bothering us, where were you planning on going today Yunii?" Jinnie asks me with a kind smile.

"Me and Hobie were going to go to the mall" I say back while putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Wah! That sounds like fun! Can we go, can we go?" Namjoon yells from his spot on the sofa.

"Um......sure. Why not?" I say with a grin. Now I can spend some more time with them.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" Hobie says while hopping down the stairs.

"The rest of the guys will be coming with us!" I yell happily. I can already tell that I'm gunna be really hyper for the rest of the day.

"Wait. Guys?"

We all turn around as we are walking out of the door.

"Ne, Jimin?" Jinnie answers.

"C-c-can I come t-too?"

We all look at him in shock. Even Mi has a surprised look on her heavily-caked face.

"Yeah sure. You can come." I answer with uncertainty. He's been rather moody lately, but maybe he just needs to have a little bit of fun. He smiles slightly before grabbing his black SnapBack and wallet from the kitchen table.

"I'll see you when we get back!" He calls to Mi as he shuts the door in her still-shocked face.

We all head to the van and I start driving everyone. Even though V, Suga, and Jimin decided to come along, I'm pretty sure we will still have an awesome time.

"Where to first guys?" I ask the boys once we arrive at our destination.

"I wanna get candy first!" V says happily.

I'm honestly surprised he even spoke to me at all. They usually ignore what I say and only answer if they absolutely have to.

"O-ok. There is a candy store over there. How about we make that our first stop?"

They all make sounds of approval and we walk in the direction of the candy store. It is a very colorful shop with loads of different candies. I fill my bag with sour punch straws, gummy bears, sour gummy worms, and lollipops.

Lollipops. Are. Life.

We pay for our candy and snack on it while we walk around.

"I want a gummy worm! Can I have one noona?" Kookie says.

I look in his bag and see that he got a lot of different varieties of candy as well, but no gummy worms at all. Tsk. He's got a lot to learn.

"I'll give you some if I can have some of your chocolate" I say while taking out five worms. He nods his head excitedly while grinning from ear to ear.

I feel happy that I made him smile. Even if it is over something as small as giving him a gummy worm. I laugh and we go on with our fun-filled day.