Chapter 48

"Jimin.....I don't think I want to do this pose."

My voice is soft and timid as I look at the ground, refusing to look him in the eyes. We had gone through every position the director instructed us to do, but this one is different. It's way more intimate than I have ever been with someone willingly. I don't feel comfortable doing it with anyone, let alone the guy that I may or may not be falling in love with.

"Come on Yunii, it's the last one" Jimin says softly from his spot in front of me. I shake me head slightly, still adamant on not doing this. I will stand here and refuse to do anything if I have to; I don't care if the director gets mad at me. I can distinctly hear Jimin as he sighs, his breath fanning the top of my head. I jump slightly when he uses his hand to lift my face up to his, his fingers underneath my chin.

"Is it about what happened before?"

I forget how to breath for a second, my eyes wide as I stare into his.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I ask, looking around nervously. He sighs again, his eyes somewhat sad.

"The night that Jungkook and Bambam tried to.......well, you said some things in your sleep. Things about your life in America.......and about you ex boyfriend."

I can hear my pulse as it pounds loud and clear in my ears as he says this, my mind spinning in dizzying circles. He knows everything. I had been trying so hard not to get anyone in to my problems, but I guess that it is a little too late now. I'm not sure how I feel about Jimin knowing about what happened. I just don't want him to pity me any more than he already does.

"It's ok though" he says, causing my eyes to meet his again in surprise. "I'll be here for you Yunii. I won't ever let anyone, including myself, hurt you ever again."

I can feel it as a smile makes its way onto my face, my cheeks heating up at his nice words. I have been waiting so long to hear him say that, my heart feeling as if it is flying out of happiness. We are interrupted by someone clearing their throat loudly, them ruining the sweet moment with the noise.

"I know you guys are having a moment, but can we please finish this shoot? I would really like to go home now."

I glance over at the director, my eyebrows creasing in frustration. Dude, it's your fault we are here in the first place. If you hadn't insisted on me being the model, maybe you would be home by now.

"Sorry sir, we'll get in position right now."

I roll my eyes at Jimin sucking up to the director he all but threatened just earlier, a small smile still on my face. How I'm going to pull this off without making a fool out of myself is beside me. I have no idea how this is going to turn out.

I gasp softly as Jimin leads me backwards towards the far wall of the studio, his hands on my exposed stomach. I can't ignore the butterflies in my stomach from how close we are already, the blush on my cheeks still present. I'm just glad they gave me special foundation for the shoot, because my face would be completely bright red by now without it. His hands are incredibly soft, the feeling of his fingertips brushing against my skin making my eyes flutter slightly.

My back hits the cold wall and I shiver slightly; partly because of how cold it is, and partly because of how surprisingly good it feels to have Jimin basically crushing me against it. His chest is warm on mine, his hands trailing softly over my arms and legs. He suddenly stops, tapping on my right leg. I understand what he is trying to get me to do, my chest tightening in my nervousness. I slowly lift my leg up off the ground, placing it so that it is up by his waist.

I gasp when he comes even closer to me, one of his hands reaching up to secure my leg so that it is pressed against his side. The lower half of his body is pressed against mine, leaving me with a sort of tingling feeling that I have never felt before. I want to say that it feels good, but that would be kind of weird. It does have me wanting to get closer to him though, a strange sensation circling around in my stomach.

"It's ok" he whispers quietly, obviously picking up on my intake of air. He doesn't know that I didn't gasp because I was nervous. I gasped because of how little I care about him being this close to me. I would usually be squirming uncomfortably with tears in my eyes because of the memories it invokes in me. With Jimin, all I feel is warmth, security, and another emotion that I have never felt before; lust.

Oh god. I'm lusting after Park Jimin.

I gulp nervously as he braces himself, jumping up so that both of my legs are wrapped around his waist. He stumbles forward so that we can be leaning against the wall gain, accidentally bumping right into it. He whispers a 'sorry', but I am too shocked by the sudden surge of tingles that just shot through my body to respond. This whole thing is freaking me out. Something had changed when he had bumped us into the wall, the sudden pressure to me lower region stirring something in me. Why does this feel so....good?

"Ok great! Now, Jimin, I want you to put your head against her neck in a way that allows us to still see the side of your face."

I feel it when he does what he is told, his warm breath hitting my neck. My body shivers uncontrollably at the way his lips just barely touch my neck, them soft and slightly cold against my suddenly-warm skin. Both of his hands are on my legs to hold me up, his fingers digging in slightly to the skin right below the hem of my shorts. My chest rises and falls rapidly at how intimate this is, as well as how pleasant this actually feels for me.

"Good....now I want you, miss Yunii, to look over at the camera and bite your lip."

He wants me to what? Are we promoting sex or something? Because his requests are getting more and more demanding and sexual. Nevertheless, I do as I am told, turning towards the camera and softly biting my lower lip. I hope I don't look too stupid, because I am really distracted by the way Jimin's breathing just picked up.

"It's perfect except for one thing. I want you to use the hand that is away from the camera and grab onto Jimin's hair."

I take a deep breath and do as I am told, not thinking much of it anymore. It is a rather simple request compared to all that we have had to do so far. His hair is really soft, the strands silky between my fingers. Something is odd though. I can feel Jimin's breath as it hits my neck, and it is incredibly ragged and uneven. His hands shake slightly on my legs as we continue, his fingers digger harder and harder into my skin. Maybe I'm getting too heavy for him to carry.

"What the heck is that Yunii? You've got to be at least a little bit convincing. Make it look like you are actually pulling his hair girl."

I quickly roll my eyes before actually pulling it, but not too hard that it would hurt him. I can hear his gasp over the sound of the camera flashing, my worry for him increasing. Am I really that heavy? I am surprised when he lets go as soon as the picture is taken, the sudden movement almost making me fall. He doesn't even wait to see if I am ok, rushing off the set after bowing to the director. What's wrong with him?