Chapter 31

"Ani! Ani!"

My eyes are wide as I scream as loud as I can. He advances with his gun aimed at my chest. I drop mine in shock as I feel something hard press into my back.

I turn around with a squeak and see the second guy standing behind me with his gun raised as well.

"Looks like we win" he calls to his friend with a smirk on his face.

I close my eyes tightly and wait for one of them to pull the trigger.

Ringa linga ling. Ringa linga ling

Jimin and Hobie yell in delight as the buzzer goes off, announcing that their team won.

We had just finished our candy when V noticed that there was no line for the laser tag station. They had just added it into the mall, meaning we didn't get to try it due to all the crowds.

The team I was on consisted of me, Jinnie, Kookie, and Suga. The other team was Jimin, Hobie, Namjoon, and V.

I was the last one in on my team until they ganged up on me. Big bunch of meanies. I pout and cross my arms once we get all of our gear off.

"Don't be a sore loser Nii" Hobie says tauntingly while poking my cheek. I swat his hand away annoyedly and look in the other direction.

"Eh, she's probably just angry we teamed up on her" Namjoon says with a slight smirk. I just roll my eyes in response and look in front of us.

I smile from ear to ear as I see a restaurant coming up.

"Let's eat there!" I yell while jumping up and down.

"Whoa! Someone's hyper" V says while laughing.

"It actually looks kinda neat. Lets eat guys" Jinnie says while herding all the guys in after me.

"Table for eight please!" I say while flashing the guy in the front my brightest smile.

He looks kind of take aback for some reason. Probably because of my hyper attitude at the moment. I feel as if nothing can stop me from being happy today.

"R-r-right this w-way" the guy stutters. As he is leading us to our table, I take the time to study him.

He is rather tall with black hair and brown eyes. He looks to be around Kookie's age, which is pretty much my age as well. He seems rather shy and flustered, but that just adds on to how adorable he looks.

We sit once we get to our table and he hurriedly leaves to get our server, bumping into a customer in his haste. I giggle as he says sorry over ten times before glancing back at me with pink-tinged cheeks.

"I wonder what that was all about. He looked as if I was gunna jump out and maul him."

The guys look at me with incredulous looks on their faces.

"What?" I ask while tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"You are so oblivious Yunii" Suga mumbles while shaking his head. My eyebrows crinkle in confusion as I process what he's said.

"He means, how can you not see the effect you have on guys?" Jinnie says with a slight smile on his kind face.

"What do you mean?" I ask him. Although my question was intended for the oldest member, Hobie answers for him instead.

"Pabo! You are a total knockout! Seriously, all the guys in this place have their eyes on you."

I look around and sure enough, all of the men in the restaurant were looking at our table. Omo this is embarrassing. I don't like attention that much so this is making me feel uncomfortable.

I flinch as I feel an arm go around my shoulders.

"V?" I ask, looking at him confusedly.

"Relax. It's just so that they think you are taken. I mean, you do have a boyfriend. They will leave you alone after a while," he says, not taking his eyes off the menu.

I nod and pick up my own menu. It's mostly to hide my burning cheeks. He put his arm around my shoulder because he knew I was unsettled by all the attention. This is probably the nicest thing he has ever done for me.

Like ever

A server comes to take our orders and V drops his arm momentarily.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Our server asks.

He has a strong build, as well as a strong jawline. He looks to be around Suga's age, with dyed red hair and chocolate eyes. He has a dark and wild look to him, despite the worker's uniform. He gets to me and he smirks.

"What would you like to drink gorgeous?"

I blush lightly and smile slightly at him. I admit he is attractive, but I don't think I like him very much. He seems like a player.

"I'll just have a water thanks."

He writes my order down and turns to talk to the table as a whole.

"I will be back momentarily with your drinks and to take your food orders."  He turns and winks at me once more before disappearing into the kitchen.

Namjoon turns to me and speaks in English so that no one in the restaurant can understand us.

"He's an *sshole. You know that right?"

I chuckle at the guys' confused faces before answering him in English as well.

"Yeah. He seems like a total jerk."

He smile before nodding his head in approval. "Glad you think so. He's hitting on you so hard."

I burst out laughing and roll my eyes. His attempts were soooo lame! When he was getting V's order, he used the lamest pickup line on me. The 'are you from Tennessee? Cuz you're the only ten I see' one. It took everything in me not to die of laughter.

"Yeah. He's ok looking but soooo not my type."

"I'm way more handsome than him, right?" He asks me with a joking smile.

"Of course you are! He's not even competition."

We both laugh until we are interrupted by Jimin.

"Yah! Stop speaking in English!"

We both chuckle before nodding our heads and joining into the light conversation.