Chapter 17

It has now been two months since I started living with BTS. It hasn't been all bad. I have Junkook, Jin, and Jhope to talk to. Jhope had helped me take care of my bruises. He promised not to tell the other members and apologized for all the times he had been mean to me. I think me and him are the closest out of all the members.

The guys are at a meeting right now. I'm not required to go to meetings so I stayed at home. It is around two o'clock yet I still have my pjs on. They are tight black yoga shorts and a purple 3/4 tank top that shows a little of my stomach.

Most comfortable clothes ever.

I go downstairs to make myself some chicken, turning the music up all the way. We have some cutlets in the fridge from the last shopping trip I went on. I put them in a pan with some garlic and green onions. It smells amazing. I'm so hungry for some reason.

I munch on some of the veggies I will be eating with my chicken while waiting for it to cook. I flip it over and wait for the other side to finish. Once it is done, I plate my masterpiece and eat it standing up.

I have always enjoyed eating standing up. I'm not exactly sure why though. I just find it relaxing. I finish eating and rinse off my plate. I'm about to put it in the dishwasher when one of my favorite songs come on.

Marionette by Stellar is playing and I can't help it. I just have to dance along. I dance along with the provocative music, doing the dance choreo. When I'm alone, I like pretending that I am performing on a stage. No one else is there but me. It's my show, and I must perform my best.

I dance until I get about half way through the song and turn around to face the door. My breathe catches in my throat and I can't move. Why must this always happen to me?

V's pov

We get back from our tiring meeting and make our way inside. The music is blasting. It is literally the only thing I can hear. We all stop and smell the air. It's amazing! It smells like Yunii made chicken. We make our way to the kitchen.

I am behind all the other boys. Before we get to the kitchen we stop. I push myself to the front of the group and stop myself. What I see before me is a really big shock.

Yunii is in the kitchen in tight shorts and a cropped tank top. She has a killer body. Her clothes hug her curves perfectly, no imperfections visible.

She dances around the kitchen suggestively while we can do nothing but watch. Everyone is watching her with their mouths wide open. Even Jimin, who has a girlfriend might I add.

I'm pretty sure all of us are turned on right about now. Yup. I can tell by the tightness in my pants. Awkward.

Right then, she turns around and freezes. She looks shocked and paralyzed.

"Why must this always happen to me?" She says shakily.

No one can say anything. We all just stare at her, too surprised to speak. She covers the part of her stomach that is showing before pushing her way past us. She rushes up the stairs and we hear the door slam behind him.

"Someone should go talk to her." Namjoon says.

We all look at Junkook and his eyes get wide. He shakes his head rapidly and stutters out an answer.

"I-I-I can't! Y-you know I'm n-not good with g-g-girls."

"You've been hanging out with her for months now!" I speak up.

"Yeah. But. I've never seen her look this-this-this"

"Hot?" Jimin supplies. We all look at him with wide eyes. His cheeks turn red and he tries to hide it behind his hat.

"What? I'm just saying."

We shake our heads before Jhope speaks up.

"I'll go and talk to her since all of you are too immature."

We all nod in agreement before he rolls his eyes and makes his way up to Yunii's room.

Jhope's pov

I knock on the door and open it slowly. I see Yunii laying in her bed with her arms over her eyes. I close the door behind me and go closer to her.

"Nii, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just startled I guess." She answers while sitting up. I look away with red cheeks. I can't help it. I'm still a guy.

"What's wrong then?" I ask curiously.

"I just don't like people looking at me. I don't want unneeded attention."

That's understandable.

"It's also embarrassing." She says timidly.

I look at her surprised. She looks amazing and dances even better.

"Why are you embarrassed? You look amazing. Your dancing was good too. It was totally sexy. Everyone down there was turned on."

"Ok. That was a little too much information.....but thanks. It made me feel better." She says while smiling.

I smile back at her and she hugs me. I hug her back and we settle into a comfortable silence.

"I'm glad you feel better. Call me if you need anything else ok Nii?"

"Ok. I will Hobie. Thank you." She says sweetly.

I leave her room and go downstairs again. All the boys look at me expectantly. I sigh before talking.

"She's fine. Just embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? Why would she be embarrassed?" Jin asks.

"Well, she did just turn around to see us watching her dance to a suggestive song with a somewhat revealing outfit on."

They all nod and put their heads down in shame. I guess they would feel a little ashamed. They let their hormones get the best of them.

"Haha this totally reminds me of our song War of Hormones." V says jokingly.

We all laugh and agree with him.

"Do you think Yunii noona could be the girl in our music video?" Junkook says excitedly.

Namjoon, V, and Jimin shake their heads and groan in protest while Suga just shrugs.

"I don't see why not." Jin says. "But only if our manager agrees."

You're in for a surprise when you come back down Yunii I think as I take out my phone and text our manager.