Chapter 52

This is all happening so fast. I can't wrap my mind around what is going on right now. Why is he doing this? Does he like me? Or was he just caught up in the moment?

Whatever the reason, I don't want this moment to stop. His hands feel warm against the skin of my cheek, his fingers slipping into my hair. His hair feels unbelievably soft between my fingers as I play with the strands that are resting on his neck. My eyes are shut so tightly that I can feel my eyelashes as they rest on my cheeks, trying to hold onto this moment for as long as I can.

I can faintly feel it as his feet begin to move us backwards, mine stumbling slightly in my disoriented state. My back hits the wall and I jump slightly as his body presses gently against mine. It warms me up, my whole body shaking from the security his touch instills in me.

I let out a shuddering sigh as his tongue light grazes against my bottom lip, the action granting him immediate access. The butterflies in my stomach suddenly feel like fireworks going off in my mind as his tongue lightly traces patterns on mine, the kiss transforming into something more.

All of the passion I was feeling before intensifies as our tongues caress each other. His hands feel hot as they release my hand, one resting on my hip just underneath the fabric of my shirt and the other on my leg. I gasp as he lifts that leg up and places it by his waste, moving even closer to me. Both of my hands are in his hair as I give in to him, my back flush against the wall behind me.

Like practically every girl that I have read about in stories, I run out of air first. I pant as I am forced to pull away from him, missing the warmth of his lips yet not wanting to faint from lack of air. He doesn't miss a beat though, leaning down until his lips are pressed against my neck. My eyes stay closed as he leaves soft kisses up and down my neck, the feeling making me shudder.

I can't help but groan softly when his teeth run over my sweet spot, my body tensing at the pleasureful feeling. I reflexively pull on his hair as I tilt my head to the side to allow him more access, getting a groan from him as well. It comes out in a hum against my skin, the warmth sending pleasureful tickles through my body.

"J-Jimin" I say softly, my voice shaking. He hums distractedly against my skin, causing me to tighten my hold on his hair again out of reflex. Both of his hands come to a stop on either side of my waist as my leg slowly falls back down to the ground, his lips disconnecting from my neck. Everything slows back down again as we both breathe heavily, his nose brushing against mine.

The change in dynamic throws me off, but I don't mind. My eyes flutter open again and see him doing the same, his eyes meeting mine. Our breath mixes as we simply stare into each other's eyes, just enjoying the moment passing between us. A small, timid smile appears on his face as he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, causing me to blush even more than I was before.

He slowly leans in before pecking my lips, causing me to smile at him as well. He does it again and again as I giggle at his silliness, stopping him by placing my hand in front of his mouth. I run a finger over his swollen lips as I stare at him, still not able to wrap this whole thing around my mind.

What does this mean? What did this mean to him?

I am about to ask him exactly that when the door opens, Jimin springing away from me in surprise. My eyes are wide as I try and catch my breath, watching as the rest of the guys enter the room. They stop when they see the two of us standing awkwardly by the couch, their heads tilted in obvious confusion.

"Why aren't you dressed yet hyung?" Jungkook asks as he looks between the two of us. I glance at Jimin only to see him glancing at me as well, the both of us hurriedly looking away once more.

"W-we were just talking and l-lost track of time" he says with a slight stutter, his cheeks growing red. I don't miss the way that he runs his tongue over his still-pink lips, praying that no-one else notices how flushed and out of breath we both are.

"Oh....ok......"

Namjoon narrows his eyes at me and I squeak quietly, looking away before he has the chance to study me more thoroughly. Namjoon has always been good at reading people like a book, which is not what I need right now. Yoongi walks over before casually placing his arm around my shoulder, leaning against me as Taehyung does the same thing but on my other side.

"Hurry up and get changed now because we are meeting with some of the members from Got7 at the restaurant Jin wanted to go to."

I watch as Jimin's eyes widen as if he had just remembered something. He turns his gaze on me, his eyes holding so much hurt and sadness that it makes me want to cry. It isn't until he starts walking away that I realize why he had been like that. He thinks that Bambam and I are still dating.

The guys call after us as I follow him out and into the hallway he had walked into, but I don't listen to them. I just focus on his figure as he stalks away from the room we were just in, his arms above his head as he walks. I run to catch up to him, reaching out to stop him by placing my hand on his arm.

My eyes widen when he flinches away from my touch as if he was just burnt, his eyes holding hurt and betrayal. I don't know what to say as he stares accusingly at me, my mouth open yet no words coming out.

"Is this how you felt? Is this how you felt when you saw Mi and I together, or did you even like me at all? I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did back there. I forgot that you and Bambam were still a thing. I shouldn't have kissed you, but you..."

He stops, his eyes growing soft as he looks down at me.

"You shouldn't have kissed me back."

I shake my head, "We aren't together Jimin. I.....I was only with him because he thought it would make you jealous."

His eyes widen as understanding flashes across his face. I bravely step closer to him, lessoning the distance between us once more.

"I like you Jimin. I really like you."

He smiles before pulling me into a hug, it catching me off guard.

"That's good, because I like you too."