Chapter 35

We walk into the room and see that everyone except for Jungkook is up. Looks like my Kookie is still asleep then.

"Good morning!" Hobie yells from his seat on the couch. The guys don't look up from what they are doing, too engrossed in the video game they are playing. I don't understand how they can literally spend hours playing the same games over and over again. Boys.

I walk over to the kitchen and make me and Bambam breakfast. I decide that I'm just gunna make pancakes because the batter is pretty simple to make and we have a ton of fruit left over from the fruit salad Jinnie made recently.

"Are pancakes alright?" I ask Bambam even though I'm gunna make them either way. He smiles at me before back hugging me.

"Only if you'll feed me."

I roll my eyes and lightly tap his cheek so he will let me go. I then proceed to get everything ready. I mix the batter together, playing around with Bambam as I do so. He complains when I accidentally get some powdered sugar in his hair and I clean it off. I have to go way on my tippy toes to reach the top of his head.

I plate the pancakes and put the rest on a separate plate. I assume Kookie will be hungry when he wakes up from his slumber. I put powdered sugar, blueberries, strawberries, and syrup on our pancakes and sit at the table.

Since the kitchen is an open room with no door or walls separating it from the living room, we have a clear view of the stairs and the boys playing games on the sofa. Sadly, Mi is still here. I glare at her back, sticking my tongue out immaturely.

"Jagi you are such a little kid!" Bambam yells.

I hit him playfully on the shoulder before feeding him once more. All is well for a while and I'm starting to wonder what will happen. No one has noticed the marks yet, not even looking in our direction as of yet.

"NOONA! I smell food!"

I laugh as Kookie appears at the top of the stairs, a huge smile on his face. He runs down the staircase, jumping over the railing as soon as he is close enough to the ground. Looks like Jungkookie's weakness is food.

"Did you make me some, did you make me some?" He asks while doing Aegyo.

"Yah! Hajima! You're too cute!" I shout while ruffling his hair. They are due for a new dye soon. I wonder what colors they will get this time. Whatever it is, they will look amazing. Like always.

"Thank you!" He yells while piling his plate of pancakes with fruit and syrup. He starts eating, a pleasant look on his face. He looks so freaking adorable! He suddenly stops and looks at me with his head tilted. He stares at me for a full minute before glancing at Bambam from the corner of his eye. Oh no. He noticed. I don't think I want to do this plan anymore.

"Noona?" He asks with a suspicious look on his face.

"N-n-e Kookie?"

I grow nervous as he gets closer to me to inspect my face.

"What did you and Bambam do last night?"

My face immediately turns red as I stand from my seat. The noises from the video game stop as the others tune in to our conversation. Yeah, I really don't wanna do this anymore.

"I d-don't know wh-what you are t-talking about."

I walk over to the sink with the empty dishes in hand and I hear them gasp. Oh god. I forgot about the hickey on the inside of my leg. I go about my business, pretending that I don't know what they are talking about or accusing us of.

"Yunii, did you and Bambam have sex last night?"

I look at Namjoon in shock. Well he sure was blunt about it.

"No!"

"Yes!"

I glare at Bambam to shut up as the guys whisper to one another. All he does is smirk at me while standing from his seat.

"Wae? Are you ashamed?" He says with a sad look on his face. He knows we didn't actually do it right? He's just joking around right? Right? He sniffles and hangs his head.

"I get it. I wasn't good enough was I? I'll just leave now."

He turns towards the door and my eyes widen in shock. Wait he's not kidding! But we didn't do anything! Is this a show for the guys, or is he really hurting right now? I run towards him and back hug him with my face at his neck.

"Anio! Don't leave. I'm sorry jagi. I was just embarrassed."

He turns around and smiles at me, winking when the others aren't watching. That little jerk was playing with me the whole time! Ugh what an idiot.

"So.....you two really did it yeah?" Suga stays, breaking the silence.

"Uh, yes?"

My answer came out as more of a question than I had originally planned for it to be. They all look at each other before Hobie breaks the awkward silence.

"Just wash the sheets before I sleep on there ok?"

They all laugh and I blush, looking at the floor. They are taking it better than I thought they would. I was scared that they would call me names like they used to and not wanna be friends with me anymore.

"Ugh lets go" Mi says before pulling Jimin up from his spot. He doesn't say anything to her, allowing himself to be towed away. They go up the stairs and into his room. Before the door closes, he makes eye contact with me. For a second, I see what looks like sadness and hurt in his eyes. I blink and it is replaced by his usual anger and hatred towards me once more. Maybe I was just imagining it.

I look back over at the boys who are talking in a circle on the floor. I join them, sitting on Bambam's lap. They all groan as he places a kiss on my cheek an tease us. I giggle at them and we continue talking about anything and everything.