Chapter 25

We make our way down the hallway singing obnoxiously loud. People poke their heads out of their dressing rooms to see what all the ruckus is about as we laugh. They either shake their heads at our childishness or join in for a while. Those are the cool ones. The best moment was when we started singing iKon's apologize and all the iKon members came out and started dancing around us. I almost died from a fangirl heart attack.

We make it to BTS's dressing room and I place my hand on the door nob. I'm slightly nervous now. What if Jimin, V, and Suga turn my new friends against me? They seem fun and accepting, but we all know that one rumor can ruin everything.

I take a deep breathe and push the door open and we freeze in the doorway. What we see before us was not what I were expecting.

Hobie is throwing a tantrum in the corner while being calmed down by Chang, who decided to show up for once. Jinnie and Kookie are yelling at a security guard that is blocking the back exit. Namjoon is pacing back and forth with his hands on his head. V and Suga are sitting on the couch with concerned looks on their faces. Jimin is the only one normal. He's hanging out with Mi on the red love seat.

"Uh.......guys? What's going on?" I ask while timidly stepping into the room. All sound stops as they slowly turn to face the sound of my voice. I gulp as they start talking all at once.

"Where were you young lady!?!"

"We were worried sick!"

"Don't do that ever again!"

"How long does it take to go to the bathroom?"

"Seriously. Were you constipated or something?"

"Oh great, she's back."

We look at Mi who made the last remark. She was obviously not worried about my wellbeing. She rolls her eyes and scoffs before turning away once more.

"Where were you Nii? We were worried sick!" Hobie asks while hugging me tightly.

"I fell into Got7's dressing room and we were hanging out."

They turn to the guys standing behind me and they smile. They met before at one of their combined concerts, so I was expecting this reaction. I didn't get to go that time, which I sulked for three weeks because of that.

They all start talking and having fun. These boys are so happy right now that I find myself smiling as well. We all sit down on the floor and start talking and laughing and messing around.

I am sitting with Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Mark, Youngjae, Namjoon, Hobie, Jinnie, and Kookie. We are all sitting in the middle of the floor playing a game. One person hums the beginning of a song and we have to yell it out as soon as we know what it is. The winner gets to hum the next song.

It is my turn to hum the song when I glance up. My voice gets caught in my throat and I can't seem to look away. Jimin and Mi are in a heated make out session a little ways away from us. I can usually look away and block the image from my mind but I can't seem to do that this time.

It's like I can't look away. My heart hurts in my chest and my palms get sweaty. It hurts so bad. Why do they have to do that here? Why can't they wait to eat each other's faces when they are in a different room? They probably do it on purpose. They probably know that my heart breaks every time I see them together.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when Bambam gets into my line of sight. I blink and stare at him instead.

"Are you ok noona?" He asks while crouching down in front of me. His face is inches away from mine and I look into his concern-filled eyes. I nod my head yes and he smile at me before pulling me away from the group and into the hallway.

"You like him, don't you? Jimin hyung?"

I sigh before nodding my head in defeat.

"Well, how about I help you make him jealous."

I stare at him in shock. What does he mean? He would really do that for me?

"You will?"

"Yeah. I'll pretend to be your boyfriend and he will get jealous and break up with his money wasting gf." He says while smiling brightly.

"How do you know that this will work?" I ask uncertainly. I highly doubt that Jimin likes me in the slightest considering all he does to me.

"Call it a guy's intuition" he says while smirking. He holds his hand out for me to take and I do as instructed. He intertwines our fingers, sending pleasant shocks up my arm. We walk back inside hand in hand and sit back down.

He surprises me by pulling me into his lap. I blush and look down in embarrassment. He lifts my chin and turns my face to look at him with wide eyes.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stutter.

"He's looking over right now. Might as well give him something to look at."

He then gives me a tender peck on the nose. My cheeks heat up as the guys around us tease us and nudge us jokingly.

"Noona has a boyfriend! Noona has a boyfriend!" The two maknaes yell while jumping around us in circles. Bambam nuzzles my neck with his nose and I suppress a noise of surprise.

His warm breath sends spikes of pleasure coursing through my body. What is this? No one has ever made me feel this way before. I'm painfully aware of his hand that is resting on my leg, above my knee. I bite my lip to keep any unexpected sounds from coming out of my mouth.

He chuckles quietly, probably knowing what I'm feeling right now. Not nice dude, not nice.

He places a small kiss in the area connecting my neck to my shoulders. I turn my head towards him and he smiles cheekily. I narrow my eyes at him and he raises his hands in surrender.

I shake my head and chuckle at the guys while turning my head to face the front again. I accidentally lock my gaze with Mi and she sneers at me. I gulp and unconsciously sink further into Bambam's chest.

I can feel the vibrations from his chest as he laughs at me. I smack his leg and he stops. Well, attempts to that is.

"Hahaha I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He says while I glare at him.

"Hajima! Stop laughing at my fear of Mi" I say grumpily while pouting.

"Ok ok I will. I understand."

I look at him confused before he speaks again.

"She creeps me out. She looks like a crayon box threw up on her face."

The boys irrupt into laughter along with myself. I'm laughing so hard that I almost fall out of his lap. He hugs me around my stomach and I rest my head against his, watching in amusement as my friends joke around and laugh.