Chapter 12

I wake up with a slightly sore head and the sheets on the ground. I must have gotten hot and kicked them off in the middle of the night again. I stretch before going into my bathroom to get ready for the day. After I wash my face, brush my teeth, and take my shower, I stare at my face in the mirror. How was I gunna get through the day without my glasses? I'm already insecure without them on. Now I have to endure 5/7 of BTS teasing me about it.

I shake my head and put my hair in its usual bun. At least I have my bangs. That way, my face can still be partially hidden. I put in my brown contacts and get dressed. I pick out some sweats and a white t-shirt today, along with a dark blue jacket in case it gets cold.

I go over to my jewelry box and pick out my clear earrings. I have A LOT of piercings. I got them in high school, but I don't want them to close up so I wear clear earrings.

I put four in on each of my ear lobes and put three in each ear in my cartilage. I put two in my tragus piercings and then put one in my nose piercing and one in my lip.

I do what I usually do for makeup, cherry-flavored lip gloss, and head downstairs carefully. It seems like they woke themselves up today and Jin is cooking breakfast. I walk past the boys with my head down and make my way into the kitchen.

Jin looks up as I enter and smiles at me. I smile back before sitting on the counter next to him.

"Whatcha making Jin?" I ask.

"The boys wanted pancakes." He says with a grin. I remember how he loves pancakes. He loves all food really.

"That's nice of you to make them some!"

He chuckles before going back to his work.

"You look nice without glasses you know."

I turn towards the door and see Junkook leaning against it. I blush and smile at him shyly.

"Thanks kookie," I say. He smiles at the nickname before coming to stand next to me.

"Do you like pancakes noona?" He asks me. I almost squeal from cuteness overload as he looks up at me through his lashes. I nod my head before grabbing his cheeks and squeezing them. He makes a noise of protest before moving out of my reach.

"Noona! That hurts!" He says while rubbing his sore cheeks.

"Awe! I'm sorry Kookie. You are just so cute!"

I watch in amusement as his cheeks turn red. And it was not from me pinching them earlier.

"Is Kookie blushing!?!" I squeal.

He shakes his head before turning his face away from us as Jin and I tease him. He is the only member in BTS that I am older than, so I take great pleasure in teasing him a little. He is too adorable for this world.

Jin finishes and asks me to take the plate to the table. I complain and whine but end up doing it anyway when he says that he and Kookie will eat with me in the kitchen. I walk out with my head down and place the plate on the table. They don't even glance at me as I start walking towards the kitchen once more.

I am almost safe when I hear footsteps on the stairs. I look up and almost choke on my spit. Jimin walks down the stairs with only pants on. He has his shirt in his hands and is just now pulling it over his head. I gulp as my eyes trail down his toned chest and to his abs. Damn that boy is fine!

I look up and see him looking at me. Instead if smirking and saying a dumb comment to embarrass me like he usually does, he glares at me with so much hatred that I can feel the fire in his gaze. If looks could kill, I would have been murdered and buried 100 times already.

I run into the kitchen as fast as I can and hide behind Jin. Jimin walks in and sees me before looking at me hiding behind Jin and scoffing.

"Pathetic" he whispers before rolling his eyes and walking out of the room. I let out a sigh of relief before stepping out from behind Jin and looking at him.

"What did you do this time that pissed him off?" Kookie asks.

"I don't know," I answer back. "I was putting the plate on the table when he came downstairs. I looked at him and he glared at me so I ran in here."

Jin looks at me thoughtfully before saying, " you were checking him out weren't you?"

I blush and stutter while him and Kookie laugh at my flustered state. For a split second, I see some sort of emotion flash in Kookie's eyes, but it's gone before I can tell what it is.

"It's not my fault he was shirtless" I mumble, making them laugh harder. They are laughing so hard at this point that they have to hold each other to stay upright.

"Yah! It wasn't that funny!" I yell.

"Ok. Ok. We are sorry." Jin says as they stop laughing.

We continue eating and clean the boys' dishes when they are done.

"Alright boys." I say to them once we are finished. "Time to get back to work."

They complain and drag their feet, but we make it to the dance studio only ten minutes late this time.

We rush out and they all start stretching as I set up like usual. I'm super stressed out right now. What if someone sees me? No one has notice that I'm not wearing my glasses so far, but we still have the rest of the day.

I finish what I'm doing and go over to the music station to pick a song. Their dance choreographer told me to put them through a dance choreo test. I'm gunna play random parts of their songs and they have to dance to them. They get three tries, and if they mess up they have to start over. This should be fun.

I put my camera to the side of me on a stand and play the music while I watch them dancing. I stop when I see that Jhope isn't paying attention. He looks a little confused and isn't dancing.

"Jhope!" Suga yells.

I play the music again and he does it again. I laugh as he makes up an excuse and hit play once more. They get through all of the songs and wait for me to play the next one. When I don't, they cheer before standing up from their positions on the ground and jumping around in celebration.

"You guys have the rest of the day to work on whatever you guys want to!" I yell over their screaming. They cheer once again before telling me to play their songs again. This doesn't surprise me. They always go above and beyond so that they can do well for their fans.

They are just finishing when the door opens.