Chapter 13

Picture above is what Mi looks like.

The door to the practice room opens and I groan quietly. Mi struts in as if she owns the place and walks over to Jimin. She is wearing a white shirt that is VERY low cut with black booty shorts and heels. I've never really liked her. She is pretty, but it's obvious that she has had a little too much plastic surgery done.

Jimin seems to like her though. Even though she is five years older than him, he follows her around like a lost puppy. He goes up to her and I turn away as they kiss. I'll admit that it hurts me to see them like this. I know that Jimin will never like me the way that I like him, but I can't help but wish that he did.

They break apart and Mi looks over at me. I flinch as I hear the click of her heels come closer and closer to where I am standing. Jin and Kookie make there way over to me as she stands in front of me with her manicured hands on her hips.

"Hey whore. How's it going?"

"It's g-going great. Th-th-thanks for ask-king" I stutter nervously. Now, the boys have never hit me. But she has.

My first day here she pulled me aside and beat me up in the girl's restroom, telling me to stay away from her boyfriends. I had no idea who that was at the time so I just avoided her like the plague. I still do.

She smirks at me, then stops and leans in closer to my face with a puzzled expression.

"You're not wearing glasses" she says snottily. She backs up and all of the boys gather around me as I step backwards. She just had to state the obvious, I think bitterly. The boys look at me and their eyes widen. Had they really never noticed until now?

I avoid their gaze and stand behind Kookie and Jin. Jimin scoffs and goes over to Mi while the others peer at me curiously before following him. I let out a sigh of relief as they leave me alone and Kookie leads me away to teach me the choreography to their song Run.

Suga's pov

We stare at Yunii in shock. She really isn't wearing her hideous fake glasses anymore. I find myself getting lost in her eyes. Jungook was right. She is pretty. I shake my head and follow Jimin over to the couch where he is sitting with Mi.

I watch as Jungkook starts to teach Yunii the choreography to our song Run while Jin sits down and watches. Yunii is a pretty good dancer. She picked up the choreo faster that I did. After only ten minutes, she has learned and memorized the beginning and half of the chorus. How does she do that?

I glance to the side and see Jhope and V watching as well. They look like they are impressed but trying not to show it. Namjoon is drinking from his water bottle while playing on his phone and Jimin looks like he is trying to tune out Mi. She seems to be talking about a fashion show that is coming up soon.

Boring.

I can't believe Jimin is still with her. She is such a b*tch. I can't stand her. Her voice drives me insane. And not in the good way. All she does is complains and spend Jimin's money. I get that she's pretty, but she isn't THAT pretty. She has gotten too much plastic surgery done.

I personally think that Yunii is prettier than her by far.

Wait.

What?

Did I just say that Yunii was pretty? I had said it before, but I am just now realizing. I guess I couldn't tell because of her glasses, but Yunii is actually really attractive. She eyes are big and bright, her nose is cute and tiny. Her lips are full and look really soft.

What would it feel like to kiss her?

Snap out of it Yoongi! Remember what Mi said about her.

As I look at her dancing and smiling with Jin and Jungook, I can't help but wonder if what Mi said was actually true.

Yunii's pov

It takes me about 28 minutes, but I learn all of Run. I'm a really fast learner. My parent think I almost have a photographic memory. Not quite, but almost.

Jin starts the music and we take our positions on the floor. Jin and Kookie are dancing to their own parts, obviously, while I am dancing to Jimin's. We start and I let the music flow through me. I can feel the others staring at me, but I shake it off. Dancing is what I love.

When it gets to Jhope's part, we are surprised when he joins in and dances with us. My eyes widen at his amazing skills and I dance along side him. I have always thought that him and Jimin were the top two dancers. Being able to dance with him is absolutely amazing.

The song stops and I smile up at Jin and Kookie before glancing at Jhope. He smiles slightly at me before going back to what he was doing. I stare after him confused. Does that mean he's starting to like me? I ask myself. I sure hope so. Jhope seems like a really bubbly and fun person. I would love to be friends with him.

"That was amazing noona!" Kookie yells. He comes over and hugs me before letting go and smiling at me happily.

"Yeah! How did you learn to dance like that?" Jin asks.

I shrug my shoulders before answering him.

"I have always loved dancing. I used to dance all the time before....." I trail off and my smile slides off my face. I almost told them. They look at me suspiciously before looking at each other. Junkook changes the subject by talking about how he learned to dance. I am very grateful for that. I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet.

We continue talking for a while before its time to go get lunch. We hop in the van, but before I can leave, Mi comes running up to us. Well, as fast as she can in the five inch heels she's wearing.

"Jimin!" She yells. He rolls down his window.

"I want to eat lunch with you!" She pouts, well tries, and he smiles before making room for her in the back.

I groan and look over at everyone else. Jin and Junkook look like they could kill someone while Suga looks displeased. Jhope looks neutral while Rap Monster and V look like they could care less if she came or not.

The only one who looked happy was Jimin. She gets in and ignores the empty seat right there, deciding it was better if she just sat in Jimin's lap instead. I roll my eyes before pulling out of the parking lot and making my way to their favorite burger place.