Chapter 26

"You know, we are gunna have to kiss soon enough right?"

I stare at Bambam in shock. Where did that come from? I wasn't aware that I would have to kiss him. What if it goes too far? Will our plan even work?

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously.

"Kiss. You know, when two people go really close together and their lips meet?" He says sassily back.

I roll my eyes and shove him lightly.

"I know what a kiss is pabo. I just didn't know that we would be going that far."

"Well, we will have to see how he reacts. I believe he likes you, he's just too stubborn to admit it" he says while nudging me playfully. I sigh and cast my eyes to the ground.

"I highly doubt that. He doesn't like me at all."

"You'll never know till you try" he says while patting the top of my head and messing up my hair. I had given Kookie his hat back after he had whined about it looking better on me than him.

"Here's the plan. I perform right after BTS does. All the groups watch from backstage so we will see each other right after we exit. I will come out after we finish and give you a hug while spinning you around. Then, we will kiss. We should make it long and meaningful so that we can make sure Jimin and everyone sees us. Then, we stand back and watch."

My eyes widen more throughout his whole story. When did he have time to think all of this through? That was also very detailed. What goes on in this guy's head?

"What if he says something mean to me?" I ask worriedly. He been doing that a lot these days.

"Just remember that he will only be doing that to lash out. He will probably be upset and jealous."

I nod and smile at him. He is helping me a lot with this. I didn't know that he would be willing to do something like this for me after just meeting me today.

We continue to talk until it is time for BTS to perform. They walk out on stage with such confidence and grace. It's like they know that they are gunna kill everyone with their vocals and dance moves. They go into their beginning positions while the music starts.

"Ay yo ladies and gentlemen!" Kookie sings with ease and swagger. He almost has as much swag as Suga does.

They sing and dance to Dope perfectly, as always. They look amazing! They then go on to perform several other songs, doing equally as well as the first.

They run off stage after saying a cheerful goodbye to all their fans and jump in circles excitedly.

They are always like this after concerts. Even when they were being mean to me, they were always happy and carefree. These would be the only times they were even a little bit nice to me.

"How did we do noona!?!" Kookie asks while bringing me into a sweaty hug.

"You guys were amazing!" I yell equally as excited as they are.

"Yay! I'm glad you liked it cherry!" Jinnie says while smiling brightly.

"Yeah. Me too!" Hobie and Namjoon yell in unison. They look at each other before we all burst out laughing. It seems like their hyper behavior is rubbing off on me as well. I look over at the others and my smile wavers.

Jimin and Mi are in an intimate embrace off in the corner.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn away from the couple.

"Don't worry about them Yunii. It'll work out" Bambam says. With a slight smile on his face.

"Thank you Bambam. Good luck out there! I know you'll do great!" I say while beaming. He always seems to know how to cheer me up. I can't not smile when I am around him. He kisses my cheek quickly before leaving with his members.

I place a hand on the cheek that he kissed and my face slowly turns a shade of red it has never turned before. I can't keep my big smile off my face no matter how hard I try.

"Awe! So cute!" Hobie yells, making me blush even more.

"Aish. Cut it out Hobie" I say while attempting to hide my blushing face behind my hair.

"Hahaha you're turning even more red!" Namjoon points out. Gee, thanks. I totally wanted everyone in the room to know that I am blushing really hard right now.

Note the extremely heavy sarcasm.

I turn my attention to the screen they have supplied for us in the room. It displays all that is happening on stage at the moment. All of Got7 walk out on stage to hundreds of screaming fans. The music starts and I find myself unable to look away.

"Every day. Every night. Feel like a fool. You gotta know."

I almost melt at his smooth voice. How can one human be so incredibly amazing and talented? I have never heard them sing live so this is a dream come true for me.

Me and Hobie stand in front of the screen as we try and dance along to the songs they perform. We fool around with each other, yet I don't glance away from the tv screen. I can't seem to stop looking at Bambam.

Their songs end and they run backstage once more. I start to get really nervous. What if I'm not a good kisser? What if he doesn't actually want me to kiss him? What if it doesn't work? My thoughts are cut short when I feel someone spin me into the air.

"Good job!" I shout in excitement.

"Thanks!" Bambam says before he lowers me down and stares intently into my eyes. It's like he is the only person in the room. He leans in and I don't back away. My eyes flutter shut and I can feel his warm breath fanning against my parted lips.

Our lips brush and I can't help it anymore. I bring my face closer to his and we kiss. It starts out slow and soft, like we are delicate and simply testing the waters. I bring my hands up and tangle them in his soft hair while his rest on my waist.

I tilt my head to the side and deepen the kiss. His lips part slightly and I can feel his tongue flick out against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I grant it and pull myself even closer. Our lips move in sink, him taking the lead. I am in complete bliss as I move one of my hands to rest on his chest.

We break apart after what seems like hours but was only about a minute in reality. My eyes flutter open and I stare into his brown ones. A faint blush is on both of our cheeks and we are both out of breath.

"Wow" he whispers against my lips. I nod in agreement and look away shyly. My eyes widen as I look around the room. Everyone has stopped what they were doing to watch our exchange. Even Jimin and Mi had stopped making out long enough to witness our kiss.

We are all broken out of our dazes by Kookie's exclamation.

"My poor innocent eyes!"