Chapter 20

The three boys and I decide to have a sleepover in one of their rooms tonight. Since Jin and Kookie share a room, we decide to use that one. We run downstairs and grab snacks and drinks.

I grab some banana chips, Sprite, Oreo cookies, and double fudge brownie ice cream. I absolutely love ice cream. If I could only eat ice cream for the rest of my life, I would be incredibly content with living.

I place the food and drinks in their room before going over to mine. Since we spent a long day outside in the sun running around, I decide to take a quick shower.

I turn on the water and wait for it heat up. I wipe steam from the mirror and brush my hair before putting it up in a high ponytail. I then wash my face to get all the icky makeup off. I personally don't like the stuff. It just rubs off and takes too long to apply in the morning.

I was ok with the makeup from earlier because it was almost nonexistent. It was super natural. I already have fairly nice skin, so the bb cream didn't really do anything I suppose. I step into the shower once it is warm enough and scrub myself clean. I love taking showers. They are very relaxing and refreshing.

After I get out and dry off I put on my pajamas. I decide on a very comfortable yet appropriate look. I learned my lesson from the other day's dilemma. I put on some black and red flannel bottoms and a Deadpool tshirt.

I then make my way to their room. They have already plugged their phone into some speakers and are singing along to BigBang's MADE CDs.

"BANG BANG BANG!" I yell while doing the dance. They laugh and stand up, joining me in my fun. We dance to the song and collapse in a fit of giggles when it ends.

"I like your pajamas Nii" Hobie says with a smirk. I look at them and see why.

We are all wearing the same thing except in different colors. Hobie is wearing black and blue bottoms with a Doctor Who shirt. Kookie is in black and green bottoms with a Hulk shirt. Jin is wearing black and pink bottoms with a princess peach shirt.

"I like your shirt Jin" I say while laughing behind my hand with the two other boys.

"Hahahahaha yeah! You look so p-p-pretty" Kookie says while clutching his stomach.

"Hyung! You look like a pink princess!" Hobie yells as he falls to the ground from laughing so hard.

"Yah! It's not that funny! I just like the color pink" Jin says while looking down in embarrassment. Even his cheeks have turned a pretty pink color.

"Hahaha I've got a nickname for you now!" I yell at the blushing member.

"I call Jungkook Kookie, and Jhope Hobie. Now I'll call you Mom!"

They all look at me weirdly.

"Mom? As in eomma in English?" Jin asks curiously.

"It's either that or Jinnie" I say with a shake of my head.

"I'll go with Jinnie. I am handsome, aren't I Cherry?" He replies back.

I throw a pillow at him in response.

"Yah! You are so self centered oppa!"

He chuckles and we continue to mess around. After a while, we get a little bored and decide to play a game of truth or dare. We sit in a circle before beginning the game. I have Jinnie and Hobie besides me with Kookie in front of me.

"Ok. Truth or dare Jhope?" Kookie asks the horse sitting on my right.

"Dare" he answers back bravely. That might not have been the best choice. I can see the slight smirk appearing on Kookie's face.

"I dare you to take away V's lion and hide it in the fridge."

Oh no. V loves his lion plushie. He will get very upset when he finds out someone hid it. Hobie will be killed for sure if he discovers it was him.

He gets up from his spot and exits the room. It is silent in the house. V and Jimin went to sleep, but Suga and Rapmon are on the balcony talking. Hobie runs in five minutes later with sweat dripping down his face.

"Never dare me to do something like that again!" He yells in a panicky voice. We all laugh at him before it is Jinnie's turn. Hobie asks him if he has ever dated anyone before, which he replies with a no. He had never found the time to do so in school, and he didn't plan on dating anyone right now. It is now my turn.

"Truth or dare, Cherry?"

"Dare" I say confidently. They aren't gunna have me do something extreme, right? I watch as Hobie and Kookie whisper into Jinnie's ears. I gulp as they all turn to me as one with smirks in their faces.

"I dare you to seduce Suga hyung and Namjoon" Hobie says.

"Bwoooooh!?!?!" I yell in shock. Why would they have me do something like that! I already told them I don't like them like that.

"Because it would be funny to see how they react." Kookie says with a smile.

I groan in protest before they lead me back to my room. They have me change into an oversized t-shirt and some spandex booty shorts. The shirt reaches below the hem of the shorts that could be considered underwear. Why do I even own clothes like this?

They then have me take my hair down. It frames my face in loose waves. They usher me towards the balcony they are on and I try my hardest to protest.

"Come on guys! Please don't make me do this"

"You can't back out Cherry!" Jinnie yells.

"What if I don't know how to act?" I asks in a last attempt to sway them.

"Come on. I know you like acting. Just pretend you are acting as a sexy seductress" Hobie says with a wave of his hand.

I take a deep breath before opening the door that leads outside. Might as well get this over with.