Sorry. Not an update

So I was tagged by YouAintHaveJams to answer the following questions. If you don't feel like reading my answers, you can skip ahead lol. This is just a little about myself and what I think about kpop.

1: What is your favorite kpop group?

My favorite group used to be BigBang because that's how I was introduced to the world of kpop. Now it is, obviously, BTS.

2: when did you get into kpop?

It's weird. I started liking kpop because my Korean friend Rose (luv ya girl) was obsessed with BigBang. She needed someone to go to their MADE concert with her so she asked me. I memorized what they looked like and their names in 2 days. Then, I couldn't stop lol.

3: who is your first bias?

My first bias is Jimin oppa of BTS. His eyes, his lips,his smile, his personality. Omona. He's absolutely perfect in every way, shape, and form.

4: what is your favorite kpop song?

Butterfly by BTS. I first listened to it at 2:30am in the morning in complete darkness. I didn't know what they said, obviously, but it made me cry. The lyrics are deep, the emotions are real, and their vocals are perfect.

5: do you have any kpop albums?

Anio. I feel so bad. I REALLY want some though. If anyone knows where I can get reasonably priced BTS, BigBang, Got7, iKon, or BlockB albums, pleeeaaaase let me know.

(Girl let me know, girl let me know)

6: on a scale of 1-10, how much do you love kpop?

Um...elevendybillion duh

7: what is more important to you, kpop or food?

That's a tough one cuz I absolutely love both. On one hand, without food I would literally die. On the other, kpop makes me sooo happy. Without kpop, I probably wouldn't wanna live so........idk I can't choose!!!

8: what can you say right now after answering these questions?

Well, now you know what I think about kpop. I'm someone who listens to the meaning of songs as well as the emotion in their voices. If I don't like something, you'll know lol. This was fun! I enjoyed answering the questions.

I now tag kp0p_fanfics KpopIsMyLife21 KPOPotterhead marriedwithkpop and smilelikejimin for this ^__^

QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite kpop group and why

2. Bias of said group and why

3. Least favorite group and why

4. Who would you marry, date, and kiss out of bias group

5. Favorite and least favorite kpop song

6. Which do you prefer: BTS or Got7

7. How did you discover kpop

8. How did you discover your bias group

Enjoy!!!