Chapter 37

Yunii's pov

I rub my tired eyes as I continue to stare at the computer screen. I should be in bed right now, but I am in the middle of writing a song. I think it is really good so far, but its missing something.

I have been up since 9:30pm trying to figure out how I can make it more meaningful. It is now 3:00am. I have nothing to do now that me and Bambam are "taking a break". It has been a month and I'm bored af.

It gets to the point where I can't concentrate anymore and I decide that it is time to go to sleep. I guess I will just have to finish it in the morning....the actual morning. Maybe I can ask Namjoon for help.

I stand and am about to go upstairs when a shadowy figure stumbles in front of me. I am about to scream in shock and fear when the person covers my mouth with his hand. It is warm and really soft, but I can't focus on that right now. I'm too busy freaking out.

I'm taken into the kitchen where he turns the lights on. I turn around, ready to kill this son of a b*tch, but see a familiar face. Suga is standing there with his hair messed up and his chest bare.

I would be lying if I said I didn't glance down at his abs....but it was only for a little while I swear.

"Suga! You scared me" I say while catching my breath. I really was scared. I thought a theif got into the dorm or something. He doesn't respond, just steps a little closer to me.

"Um, are you ok?" I ask, getting a little freaked out about his silence. He steps forward again, making me step backwards in order to maintain some distance between our bodies.

"What are you doing?"

He still doesn't talk, pushing me into the wall behind me with force. The breath gets knocked out of me as I am trapped on both sides. He puts his arms up by my head, making me unable to get out of his trap.

"S-suga, wh-what are you d-doing?" I ask again, my vice coming out shaky and timid. He brings his face close to mine, leaving only about an inch in between them.

"Did you and Bambam officially break up?" He asks me. His warm breath tickles my neck, making goosebumps appear on my arms.

"A-ani. We are just t-taking a break."

He tilts his head to the side as if he's studying me. His gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips and then back again, making me squirm uncomfortably. He isn't going to kiss me...right? He is attractive, but I don't like him that way. Besides, me and Bambam are just on a break. It would technically be cheating if I kissed him right now. Not that I want to, that is.

I am startled out of my thoughts when I feel his lips pressed against mine. My eyes widen in shock as he uses his lips to force my mouth open. His tongue is inside my mouth before my brain fully realizes what is happening. I push him away from me, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What the hell!?!"

I'm mad. No, I'm pissed off. How can he just come up and kiss me like that? I told him that we were just on a break. What sort of a person does he think I am?

My mind takes over my body and I slap him across the face. His head whips to the side, his hand flying upwards to hold his stinging cheek. Oh my god. What did I just do?!? I didn't mean to do that. I was just upset and didn't think. Now he has an excuse to hate me even more than he already does now.

I look towards him with wide eyes and see him slowly turn towards me. The thing is, he doesn't look mad or upset. He's smiling. Why is he smiling?

"You see? I knew you weren't really a wh*re."

I crinkle my eyebrows in confusion and my head tilts to the side.

"Thanks.....I guess."

He chuckles quietly and shakes his head before coming up to me and hugging me. I'm surprised by his actions, considering he has never hugged me before. My arms circle around his waist and I awkwardly tap his back before he lets me go.

"I'm sorry for treating you like sh*t all this time. What you just did proved that all the lies Mi spread around were false. You're actually pretty chill. Can you forgive me?"   

A huge smile lights up my face as I nod my head. Another one of the boys doesn't hate me anymore! I'm so happy! I have always wanted Suga to like me. He has a lot of swaeg, and is really good at making music and composing. Now I have someone to talk to when I can't figure out a certain part of a song.

"I'm sorry about the kiss by the way" he says while looking anywhere but at me. His cheeks are tinged pink, and I can tell that he is sincerely sorry about what he did to me earlier.

"It's ok, I forgive you."

We walk up stairs together, laughing quietly and telling jokes. Before we go our superstar ways, he promises to help me finish my song. I thank him and close my bedroom door behind me.

I only need two people to like me now. It's funny to think about how I started off and where I am now. It's nice to know that I have five people who like and respect me. People who will always have my back, and the same for them as well.

I think it's time for me to tell them about me and Bambam's plan. I don't like keeping secrets from my friends. They will find out sooner or later. It would be better for everyone if I just let them in on what we are doing.

With that thought in mind, I lay down underneath the covers and close my eyes. Better sleep for as long as I can before the boys wake me up.