Chapter 43

Jimin's pov

She's crying. I think this is the third time I have ever seen her cry, and it has never been this much. She clings to me as if her life depends on it, her small fingers gripping frantically at the fabric of my night shirt. Seeing her in this state makes me want to go back into her room and beat the living sh*t out of those two adolescent morons. What they did, or were trying to do, is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe they would do such a thing to Yunii, drunk or not. I can't believe that I had left her in a room with two drunk guys. This is all my fault.

I shift a little in my position and can feel her tense a little bit.

"Please don't leave me" she whisper shakily, a desperate tone to her voice.

"Shh it's going to be ok. I'm right here."

I caress her hair and pull her closer to me as she continues to cry, her sobs filling me with an unknown emotion that I haven't felt before. My heart hurts for her. I never want to see her cry again. Her tears are wetting my shirt, but I don't care. She needs comfort and reassurance, and I'm the only one sober enough to give it to her at this time.

She suddenly goes quiet, her crying ceasing. Her grip has loosened a little on my shirt, allowing me to pull back from her to look at her face. Her eyes are closed as she sleeps, her chest and shoulders rising and falling gently as she breaths in and out. I smile slightly, glad that she is finally getting some rest after what happened. I lay her down gently on top of my bed, not wanting to bring her back to her room just in case the two idiots are still there. I turn around to go crash in Jin's room but am stopped by her hand reaching out and grabbing my wrist.

"Jimin, don't go. I need you."

I smile to myself at her half-awake form, turning around to lay down beside her. I keep a noticeable amount of space between us as to not invade her personal space. I don't want to touch her, afraid that it will upset her after all that has happened tonight. I am surprised when she wraps her arms around me, snuggling into my body. I can feel as my cheeks get hot from how close we are, finding myself staring at her beautiful face as it lies so close to mine. Her breath fans my nose every time she breaths, her soothing perfume lulling me to sleep.

The next morning

Yunii's pov

I awake with a start, my eyes opening and looking around in fear. I shudder as I remember what almost happened to me last night, wanting desperately to curl up in a ball and never have to face them again. I know that it was because of the alcohol, but I am scared of Jungkook and Bambam now. What they did, almost did, brought back too many memories from America. It made me remember what had made me become so introverted, insecure, and antisocial in the first place.

I am startled by a low groan coming from directly in front of me. My eyes widen as I take in Jimin's close face, my cheeks tinging with pink because of the close proximity. So that part wasn't a dream. He really did save me and let me sleep in his arms. He slowly opens his eyes and stares into mine, blinking a few times to get the sleep out of his eyes as well. I brace myself for him to yell at me to get out like he usually does, expecting him to be mad at me for staring at him.

"Good morning."

I don't move. I don't even breath. Did he just say 'good morning'? Why is he not screaming at me and throwing me out of his room?

His small smile momentarily dazzles me, my breath hitching in my throat as he holds his hand out for me to take a hold of. I cautiously put my small hand in his larger one, my cheeks flaring to be a starling shade of red at this point. He helps me out of his bed and leads me back to my room, never once letting go of my shaking hand. What if they are still in there? I can forgive them for what they almost did, but I won't forget. It will forever be ingrained into my mind and memory.

"I'll wait for you to get dressed. Then we will go downstairs and eat breakfast. Ok?"

He looks at me warmly as I nod my head, closing the door behind me so that I can change out of my pajamas. I look down and notice that they are not what I fell asleep in. Did Jimin put one of his shirts on me? I am so grateful, considering I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with no shirt on at all. The very thought of being shirtless in front of Jimin makes me blush in embarrassment. I quickly put on some sweat pants and a tank top before heading outside again, staring at Jimin as he leans against the far wall in front of my door.

"Come on" he says, taking my hand once more. We walk down the stairs in silence, reaching the bottom in no time at all. I grasp onto his hand harder as we near the kitchen, not wanting to be alone with them. He smiles at me comfortingly, not letting go.

"Good morning Yunii!" Hobi yells, coming over to hug me. I smile at him and look around the room, inwardly cheering when the two aren't here yet. Maybe I can eat really quickly before they wake up. I spoke too soon.

"Noona! Good morning!"

My eyes widen as someone back hugs me causing me to move away almost immediately in fright. I cringe away from them, turning around to glance behind me. Bambam stands there with a confused expression on his face, his arms still open from hugging me. Jungkook is right behind him, the same expression mirrored on his face as well.

"Don't touch her!"

Jimin goes to stand in front of me and I cling to the fabric of the back of his shirt. I peak out from behind him, still a little surprised that he would want to protect me at all.

"What happened? What did we do?"

He scoffs in disbelief as my eye widen.

They don't remember?