Chapter 21

Suga's pov

Me and Namjoon are sitting outside on our balcony when the door opens. We had just been talking about random things. Mostly about the new song I had composed. He was gunna help me come up with some lyrics for it.

We turn our heads towards the door and I can feel my heartbeat accelerating. My breath catches in my throat and I find it difficult to speak. Yunii is standing in front of us, leaning against the doorframe.

She is wearing an oversized tshirt that ends above mid thigh. I can't tell whether she is wearing any shorts or not, which adds to how attractive she looks. Her hair is wavy, making her look innocent yet sexy at the same time. She rubs her foot up her leg seductively before biting her lower lip.

"I had a nightmare" she says while looking at us through her thick eyelashes. My senses go into overload at that one sentence. I don't know why, but a women asking for help is a major turn on.

"U-u-um" Rapmon stutters. I can tell that he is as flustered by Yunii's appearance as I am. He is usually really good around women. I'm not sure what's gotten into him.

"Can you keep me company?" She asks while cocking her head to the side.

My eyes widen even more, if that's even possible. This is almost unbearable. Someone like her standing right in front of me. Close enough to touch, far enough to admire without seeming weird.

"I-I-I'm g-going to my r-r-room now" Rapmon stutters before rushing inside. That leaves me and Yunii alone outside.

She walks closer to me, slowly making her way to where I am sitting.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" She asks me.

"N-n-not at all" I say nervously.

She sits down in the chair in front of me and crosses her long legs. She rolls her ankle around and I let my eyes trail down her toned legs and to her foot. I swallow and meet her eyes once more just to see that she is already that she's already looking at me.

"See something you like?" She asks with a smirk on her kissable lips.

"Yes....I mean no....I mean, maybe."

I can't control my words as I stutter out a reply. I blush as I realize what I have just said and see a smile forming. She leans forward in her seat until she's only a few inches from my face.

I hold my breath as I feel myself gowing closer to her face. She puts both of her hands on either side of my legs and leans forward as well. I close my eyes and can feel her warm breath fanning my lips. Right when I feel like our lips are about touch, she does something unexpected.

She avoids my lips and plants hers onto my cheek. They are soft, and are as light as air. Her long hair tickles my cheeks and momentarily surrounds me in darkness. She pulls away and I look into her blue eyes. They really are beautiful. I don't understand why she wears color contacts all the time. If I had eyes as beautiful as hers, I wouldn't hide them.

I blush and she stands up from her seat.

"I feel much better now" she says before walking to the door. I watch her walk away, her hips swaying from side to side. She hypnotizes me with her amazing body.

"Good night Suga oppa" she says in her silky voice before closing the door behind her.

What just happened?

Yunii's pov

I can't believe I just did that! I actually did pretty well though. I'm not sure why I went so close to his face. I'm surprised that he tried to kiss me. That was a real shock. I thought he hated me. Why would he try to kiss someone he didn't like?

I had to act fast though. Even though I thought he was attractive, there was no way I was going to let him kiss me. I had to kiss him on his cheek instead. It was a good move though. It left him wanting more, right? Hopefully.

I got back up to the boy's room and stand in the doorway. I cross my arms in front of my chest and put my best glare on. This seems to have no effect on the smiling boys seeing as they continue with their laughing.

"DID YOU SEE NAMJOON'S FACE!?!" Jinnie yells.

"SUGA HYUNG TRIED TO KISS YOU!" Kookie squeals like a girl.

I shake my head and can't help but smile a little bit as I take a seat on the floor once more.

"You did really well Nii" Hobie says with an eye smile.

I blush and look down. I really do love acting and I'm glad that I could fulfill my dare without a problem occurring.

"Ok it's Kookie's turn now" I say in an attempt to bring our game back again.

"Truth!" He yells.

I have to think of a truth to ask him now. Hmm. What should I ask the maknae?

"What is your ideal type?" I ask. I have nothing else to ask him really. That was the only thing I could think of right now. He blushes before avoiding eye contact.

"I um...... I like girls who have great style. They should be funny and friendly as well. They also have to be pretty without makeup on. The stuff is unnecessary. If they are comfortable with their bare face, the are beautiful to me."

He says all this while looking me in the eye. It's like he was hinting at something. I blush and look away while he continues to stare at me.

"Why do you dress like you do? Don't you know you are beautiful?" He asks me. Hobie and Jinnie stare at me intently as well.

I avoid eye contact and shift in my seat. I don't know if I should tell them yet. I'm incredibly close with these boys, but this is something from my past that I would like to keep there. I hate going through my memory. It just brings up things that I wish would be forgotten. I am about to open my mouth to speak when the door opens with a slam.

"Yunii!" Jimin yells in anger. His hair is messy, probably from the fact that he just woke up. His eyes are full of anger and his fists are clenched.

"What the f*ck did you do?"