Chapter 42

I sit in the middle of my bed with Kookie and Bambam sitting next to me, still hugging some part of my body. I have literally spent an hour trying to get the two drunk boys to go to sleep. They absolutely refuse, clinging to me even tighter. It's as if they are afraid I will leave them if they close their eyes. Even though I adore both of these boys I can't help but feel a little bit nervous right now. I am sitting in a room with two drunk guys, who wouldn't be a little scared? I love them, but people can do some serious damage to others when they aren't in their right mind.

"Yuniiiiiii, pay attention to us."

I sigh as Kookie turns my head towards him with his finger, his face uncomfortably close to mine. The putrid stink of alcohol wafts over me, temporarily numbing my senses. I absolutely hate the smell, the coppery tang of it bringing back memories that I would rather keep hidden. I try and move away from him but he won't let go of me. His grip on my face grows tighter as I lean back, his face getting closer to mine with every passing second.

"Why won't you listen?" Bambam says moodily while placing a hand on top of my thigh. I move around uncomfortably as he strokes my skin gently, the palms of my hands starting to sweat. I don't like this. I don't like this at all. I open my mouth to them off for touching me in the way that they are, but something stops me. My eyes widen as Kookie covers my mouth, his large hand making it impossible for me to speak.

"No talking" he says quietly, a new sort of sinister glint coming into his eyes. He looks at me hungrily, as if he wants to devour me whole. He kisses my cheek, dragging his lips down to my neck. I flinch as his teeth nip at the skin there a little too harshly, the tears building up in my eyes. I kick and struggle with all my might as Bambam crawls on top of me, his lower body crushing my own against the sheets of my bed. I can't help it as the tears stream down my cheeks, his body weight preventing me from moving. I'm trapped. I can't move. I can't speak. I can't do anything but cry.

"It's ok noona" Bambam says while using one of his hands to caress my wet cheek. He frowns when I flinch away from his touch, his eyebrows furrowing.

"We will be gentle."

His hand creeps up to my top, pulling it over my head. I lash out with my fists, trying to connect with any part of their bodies. If I can stun them into letting me go, maybe I can run and get Jimin. He may be asleep already, but he is the only other sober person in this house.

My feeble attempts at freedom are a waste of time. He quickly removes my shirt and throws it across the room as Jungkook holds my arms down. Sobs wrack my body as he trails his hand down to my pants, his fingers working on the buttons. I use the last of my strength to move my head to the side, biting down on Jungkook's hand. He yells in pain as he lets go, my head whipping to the side as he slaps me in response.

"You f*cking bitch!" He yells, massaging the hand that I had just sunk my teeth into. I waste no time crying over the pain, sucking in a deep breath and yelling as loudly as I can.

"Jimin!"

Jimin's pov

I haven't been able to sleep since we got back. Her disappointed face when I glared at her still runs through my head. Why was I so mean to her? She hasn't done anything to me. In fact, she has been nice every time I have gone somewhere with her and the guys. I am starting to think that what Mi said about her isn't as true as I had originally thought it was.

For one, Yunii seems like a really sweet person. She is never self centered, taking care of those around her before herself. She didn't ask for anyone's jacket this morning, even though she was obviously freezing cold. I had given her mine because I knew that she would never ask for one of ours. That's just the way she thinks.

The other reason is that Mi has been up to something. She spends a lot more time with us than she ever has in the past. She is overly clingy, and all she ever wants to do is be with me. She is also glaring at Yunii pretty much 24/7. I don't understand that either. Why glare at someone if they haven't even done anything wrong?

Also, I don't understand how her and Yunii could have met in high school. If what Jin hyung said was true, they were in two different countries for high school. And Mi is five years older than I am. How could Yunii have bullied her if they didn't go to high school at the same time? Whatever the reason, I am going to figure out what is really going on.

I stretch my arms over my head as I think about this, sighing when I hear some of my joints popping in to place.  Why can't I get this girl out of my head? It's like she is stuck there, taunting me with her beautiful smile. Her gorgeous eyes that sparkle in the sunlight. Her soft laugh that tinkles like wind chimes on a clear summer day. The warm aura that seems to emanate from her wherever she goes.

Snap out of it Jimin. You are starting to sound like you actually like her. You don't like her. Right?

"Jimin!"

I fall out of bed with a thump, my head hitting the floor painfully. What the heck? That was Yunii's voice. I scramble off of the floor in a hurry, rushing towards her room. I wonder what the problem is. My palms start to sweat as I near the door, muffled sounds coming from the other side. I don't waste any time by knocking, flinging the door open with a huge bang. My jaw drops and my eyes widen at what I see, my brain growing fuzzy with a single emotion.

I'm angry as f*ck.