Chapter 18

I sigh as I get out of bed. What Hobie said really did make me feel better. Did I really turn them on? I shutter as I continue thinking about it. What he said really was too much information, but I find myself smiling a little. Does that mean that Jimin reacted like that as well?

Aish! Stop thinking like that pabo! There is no way that Jimin could like you! He has said that too many times to count. He finds you ugly, desperate, and annoying. Ugh! Why can't you like me Jimin? Can't you see that you make my heart flutter? Aish.

I go to my closet to change out of my clothes. There is no way I'm going downstairs looking like I do right now. I decide to change into some HipHop dance sweatpants and a tshirt. They are still comfy, yet aren't too revealing like my last outfit.

I walk downstairs and stop at the bottom. How are they gunna react? How am I gunna react? I know! I'll just act like nothing happened. I walk into the kitchen and they stop talking. I get a glass of water and turn around to face them, finding them already looking at me.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"We talked to our manager." Hobie says.

My eyes widen in fear. Did they tell them about me dancing? Omo! Did he fire me!?! I need this job! I am about to speak when he continues.

"You are gunna be in our War of Hormones mv!" He yells excitedly.

Horse say what?

My jaw drops and I stare at him in shock. No way. No no no no no no no. I can't do that!

"No way! Anio! I'm not doing it. Nuh-uh, no way in hell."

He pouts at me and I look away. Aegyo is my weakness. I just can't deal with Aegyo. I hear whispering and turn back to them. My eyes widen as I see Kookie standing in front of me while looking down.

"P-p-please noona?" He says while giving me puppy dog eyes. I'm about to shake my head when I see his eyes start to water. Aish, jinja?
My eyebrows crinkle in frustration and I bite my bottom lip.

"Ugh! Fine! You win, I'll do it."

"Yay!" Kookie yells, all signs of tears gone from his face.

Why that little scoundrel! He played me like a fool.

The boys yell in happiness while they dance in circles. Well, the three that like me. The others just stay in their seats while looking a little gloomy. Sorry to disappoint them.

"The shoot starts tomorrow! You know that right?" Hobie asks me. I'm about to answer when Jin flicks his forehead.

"Of course she knows you pabo! She makes our schedules for us." He looks at Hobie incredulously before turning towards me.

"You should get some sleep now Yunii, we have a long day ahead of us." I say goodnight before making my way upstairs again. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

The next day

We get to the place we will be shooting the mv and immediately get separated. We need to get our hair, makeup, and clothing on. I get ushered into a room with three stylists. One for my hair, one for my makeup, and one for my outfit.

I'm honestly so nervous about this. I've already been caught in clothes that weren't my usual style, but this is different. I will have everything done up differently. I'll look the way I did in high school. I've matured some, but I mostly look the same.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the unnie doing my makeup calls for me.

"I can see that you are wearing color contacts. You are gunna need to take them out for me to do your makeup."

I nod and take them out. I haven't been without them for a while. It's weird seeing myself with blue eyes right now.

"You are so pretty! I wish I looked like you unnie!" The young girl in charge of my outfit says while squealing. I blush before answering her.

"Kamsahamnida."

They finish my hair and makeup and I put the outfit on. I take a deep breath before looking in the mirror. I'm wearing a black skater skirt and a tight black shirt with a pink design on the front. Black ankle boots are on my feet and a white SnapBack is forward on top of my straight hair.

They did my makeup pretty natural. Just some foundation, blush, black eyeliner, mascara, and light pink lipstick. I admire myself in the mirror, turning from side to side. I look.......different. A good different. The skirt and heeled shoes make my long legs appear even longer. The shirt clings to my body like a second skin, showing off my S-line figure.

I like the SnapBack the most though. I have always loved hats. It gives off a cool sort of look to my outfit. Paired with the skirt, it makes me look sort of bad*ss. I like this a lot. My blue eyes stand out because of my charcoal black eyeliner, making me look sexy and mysterious.

I walk outside and see the guys in the distance standing behind the camera. The director sees me and comes up to me before they have a chance to notice I'm there.

"Ok. So this is how we are gunna do this first part." He says while leading me over. "We want the boys' reactions to be real so you can't make your presence known until you are needed. Suga will be the first to see you, he will get the other guys to look at you. All you need to do is walk in front of them without looking in their direction. Araso?"

I nod while replying.

"Ne, araso."

I wait for the music to start and watch from the side. Rapmon starts first, moving in sink with the music. Then comes Kookie and Hobie. I then watch as V and Jimin come out next. Wae? Why must V be sucking on a Lolliepop? Do they want everyone to die from hotness overload? Aish. Then Jin runs out.

Suga looks over to the side and sees me. His mouth widens as well as his eyes. He looks speechless, like he doesn't know what he should say or do. Do I really look that good? The director shoos him and he shakes his head and gets back to what he is supposed to be doing. He runs and hits V, gaining his attention. They all look over and I take that as my cue to start walking.

I walk at a fast pace past the boys. They stop walking and follow me with their heads. They are looking at me with wide eyes and then they look at each other before mouthing along to the music.

"CUT!" The director yells. "Good guys. That was perfect. We will take a five minute break then we will continue."

I walk over to the boys with some difficulty because of the heels. They had gotten all the way until the chorus of the song. I stand by the bike rack and wait for them to start shooting again.