Chapter 41

We ended up staying out all day. Yes, we did take a break and go home to get changed in to regular street clothes, but other than that we were out. I had decided to wear a pair of black shorts with rips in the thighs, red spandex shorts underneath them. The spandex shorts are short enough that they are hidden by the hem of the black shorts, the red color showing through the holes. I am wearing a sleeveless white shirt with the word DOPE written on it in black print, a red bando underneath that as well. My all black vans are comfortable on my feet, which is good seeing as we have been running around all day long.

It is now around nine o'clock at night and we have just settled down at a restaurant. The kind waitress that took us to our seats provided us with water and a couple bottles of soju. I eye all of the guys in apprehension as they immediately go crazy over them. I am not ok with the fact that they are drinking, especially those who are not legal to do so, but I can't stop them. They have a right to do whatever they want with their life. I will just have to watch them carefully and make sure they don't do anything stupid or life threatening.

Jimin and I are the only ones not drinking tonight. Even little Kookie has a pink tinge to his cheeks as he sips from his glass. I watch Jimin as he watches his friends with amusement clear in his eyes. He finds their loud voices and drunken movements hilarious, and I don't blame him. I can't help but chuckle myself as Hobi and V cling on to each other as they sing along to the song currently playing over the speakers.

"Hey Yuuuunii.....noonaaaaa. Listen to meeee."

I roll my eyes as Bambam swings his arm over my shoulder, leaning against me as well. His weight is enough to have me slouching over to the side, his body partially crushing mine. I crinkle my nose in disgust as the stench of alcohol reaches it, moving away from the intoxicated boy.

"What is it jagi?" I ask as I feel Jimin's eyes on us, struggling to get him to sit up straight. He leans on me even more, making me grunt due to his body weight. His voice is slurred as he speaks to me, his finger pointing at Jimin's face.

"That guy has been looking at me funny and I don't like it."

I chuckle as Jimin goes cross eyed so that he is able to see Bambam's finger, his expression a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"I wasn't looking at you" he says, swatting at Bambam's finger. When he doesn't get a response he turns to me, pleading with his eyes.

"Tell him I wasn't looking at him."

I smile slightly, reaching up to intertwine me and Bambam's fingers. I pull his hand down from in front of Jimin and place it on my leg so that he doesn't try and take someone's eye out.

"Bambam settle down. He wasn't looking at you funnily."

I can't help but find his expression absolutely adorable as he glances from me to Jimin and then back again. It is as if he is a lost puppy looking for his owner.

"But....but he was. I swear he was!"

I shake my head, patting his cheek softly. It is times like these that I find myself taking care of him as if he was a little kid. He is just like a one, and it is so cute yet tiring at times.

"He wasn't. It was all in your head."

He nods before turning away and joining the conversation once more. It is as if this had never happened at all. I sigh and smile at the waitress as she brings me the check, giving her my card. I think it is time to go now. Me and Jimin share a look and both nod our heads, us nothing thinking along the same lines.

"Come on fellas, time to go home" Jimin says loudly while pulling Hobi and V up by their shirts. Jinnie, Namjoon, and Suga all get up themselves without stumbling too much, leaving me to deal with the two youngsters. Kookie and Bambam drape their arms around my shoulders, leaning on me as they giggle like little school girls. I stumble a little bit under their weight, swaying from side to side as they complain.

"We don't want to go home!" Kookie yells in my ear, making me cringe because of the volume. I try and ignore the strange looks we are getting from the people passing us on the street, their judging glares making me want to curl up into a ball and die. Kookie nuzzles his head into my neck and sighs while Bambam plays with a strand of my hair.

"Noonaaaa. You are very pretty" Bambam says while tugging a little too harshly at the strand of hair in his hand. I hiss in pain and he lets go, mumbling his apology before hugging me around my waist. Kookie kisses my cheek as soon as we get in the door, immediately giggling when I turn to look at him inquisitively.

"What was that for?" I ask, a small smile on my face. He shrugs before hugging me around the waist as well, looking up at me from his resting position on my shoulder.

"I wanna stay with you tonight."

Bambam yells in agreement, hugging me even tighter. I hesitate as I stare at them, not sure that I want that to happen. I know that they would never hurt me intentionally, but they are both pissed off drunk. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen while we are alone. I look over in Jimin's direction for help, getting startled by the glare he sends my way. I guess he had been smiling so much during the day that I forgot that he still hates my guts. He looks at the two young guys hugging me before scoffing, turning to go into his own room.

"Have fun with those two, I'm gunna go to sleep."