Chapter 22

I stare at the raging Jimin in shock. What has gotten into him? I thought he was asleep. He is glaring at me with fire burning in his brown eyes.

"I'm woken from my sleep by a voice shouting profanities. I open my eyes to see Namjoon pacing and mumbling random things under his breath."

Omoma! So that's what this is about! I feel really bad about doing the dare now. It wasn't my fault though. I may have carried through with it, but it was a dare. I didn't really have a choice. They would have had me do something worse if I hadn't finished.

"I-I-I-"

"Ani! You don't get to speak right now!" Jimin yells in frustration. My eyes widen and I stand there staring at him.

"He then keeps saying your name and how you surprised him. What did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything bad" I say timidly. I look at my three friends for help just to see them as frozen and at a loss for words as I am.

"Yeah right" Jimin scoffs. "Look what you're wearing!"

I look down and attempt to pull my shirt down a little more.

"I was beginning to think that you weren't as bad as I first thought you were. I guess I was wrong."

His face has a look of utter disgust on it. I cringe back as he takes a step into the room. Why did I have to ruin everything? He was beginning to think I wasn't the monster his precious girlfriend said I was. I just had to go and make things even worse between us.

"You are such a slut that I'm disgusted to even look at you right now!"

I'm surprised by those words. They have called me that before but it had been a while since the last time. The wounds that had scabbed over were suddenly ripped open once more. It hurts more this time than it has ever hurt before. I can feel the tickle in my eyes as they start to water. Jimin notices this but he doesn't stop. This seems to make him even more upset with me.

"And now you're gunna cry? You are so f*cking fake! Is that how you got those three to become your friends with your sorry *ss? Did you whine and cry until they became sorry for your pitiful existence? Or did you seduce them too?"

I shake my head, unable to do anything else. He grabs my wrist and shakes me hard. This time, I can't help the tears that flow from my eyes. This seems to break the three boys standing on the side. Kookie takes me away from him while Hobie and Jinnie get in his face.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing!?!" Hobie yells in anger while thumping the younger guy on the head.

"You have no right to touch Cherry like that!" Jinnie yells as well.

Jimin looks at me with one last glare before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I sink to the floor with Kookie still holding me as I cry. Aish! I'm such a mess right now. I shouldn't let his harsh words get to me when I know they aren't true. It's just hard to hear someone you like say such mean things to you. It makes me feel useless and unwanted.

Kookie brings me onto his lap and I curl into him while holding on to his t shirt. Jinnie sits on my left  with a comforting hand on my lower leg, Hobie on my right with a hand rubbing calming circles on my back.

I am very grateful for my friends. They don't mind that I'm crying right now. They comfort me, even though they must be uncomfortable in this situation. I would be too if I had to console a crying girl.

"Don't listen to him noona" Kookie whispers.

"Yeah. He doesn't know what he's talking about. You are the nicest girl I have ever met.....besides my eomma of course" Hobie adds.

I laugh at his comment and wipe my tears away.

"You are kind, honest, and beautiful. Don't let his bitter attitude get to you. We will always be here for you" Jinnie says in a soft tone while wiping the tears I missed away from my face.

I smile and nod my head. There is a knock on the door and it opens to reveal a cautious Rapmon.

"Can I speak with Yunii alone real quick?" He asks shyly. I nod my head and the three guys leave reluctantly. Rapmon sits in front of me and opens his mouth to speak.

"I don't know what is true and false right now."

I crinkle my eyebrows in confusion. What does he mean? He sees my confused expression and explains.

"I don't think you are a horrible person. I'm just confused about your personality."

I can fully understand why he would say that. I have been on and off this whole time I've been staying here. At first, I was shy and rarely spoke in fear they would lash out at me. When I started hanging out with Hobie, Kookie, and Jin I opened up more. I became more like my bubbly self again. Then, I go out and try and seduce Rapmon and Suga. I can understand why he doesn't know what I'm really like.

"I'm usually bubbly and hyper I guess. I'm sorry about earlier. We were playing truth or dare and I got that as my punishment I guess" I say with pink cheeks. I look up and see his cheeks are the same shade as mine as he thinks back to earlier.

"That's fine. I understand now. I think you are really neat. I hope you don't mind if I am hanging around you guys more often now."

I smile widely as I shake my head. I would be so happy if he started hanging out with us. That means I have one less person mad and angry at me. I get up from my spot on the floor and surprise him with a hug. He is tense at first, but he soon relaxes and hugs me back.

"Thank you Namjoon" I say while looking up at him.

"Anio. Thank you" he says with a kind smile.