Death Jr.

Jr. Pov

Hello. I'm Death junior. I'm 16. My father is lord death the Kidd. My mother is Elizabeth Thompson. People say I'm the spitting image of my father. Which I wish wasn't true. I don't hate father, but I don't like him. He always wants me to be like him. I look like father and act like mother. I hate symmetry. It prevents anyone from being unique. And I love being unique. I don't want to be like father. I do like my hair. Three lines on one side. That makes father angry how I like my hair. But anyways I go to the DWMA. I'm supposed to follow in father's footsteps, but I don't know if can be the next shinigami Lord. I don't think I can go up to mother and fathers expectations. I do have good grades and all, I just don't think I'll be as successful as they were. Let's just stop talking about my worries and sob stories.

"Thank you sir" I walk past mia. She laughs in return and we continue walking.

"So what's your name?" Mia asks me.

"Death junior." I reply.

"After lord Kidd?"

"No grandfather. I have grandpas name."

"Cool. So what's going on with you?"

"Ah nothin. This has become very awkward."

"Why yes it has."

"Well if you want to you can sit by me at lunch."

"Why not? Who all sits there?"

"You'll see. Surprise."

"I don't like surprises."

"Well then I guess you won't make friends, so no DWMA for you." I shrug. She sighs.

"OK."

"So you don't have a Meister?"

"Nope." She looks at me with annoyance.

"Well. I don't have a weapon. That's why father made us be friends."

"Made us? I think we became friends ourselves, he just helped. Your cool. You seem like you could be a potential friend. And i don't say that to anyone." She winks at me. I laugh and stand in front of her.

"Would you like to be my partner?" I ask. She blushes a little.

"Yeah." She grabs my hand and shakes it. The bell rings. "See ya at lunch, partner!" She waves. She half skips half runs to her class. She's cute. I walk to my next class feeling excited.