To Our Brave Warriors

Kei POV

"Well rei, you got your things packed?" I ask rei. Lord death told us to pack everything we needed, for England. We were all sent home yesterday, after we told death about... Zefer? Was it? He brushed it off and sent us home for our last night in Nevada. We are supposed to pack now, then have lunch with everybody, then leave. Mika runs in the room.

"We have to leave! Its time for lunch!" She grabs ahold her bag, and cotton then runs out. Rei grabs his stuff and walks out with her. I follow.

When we get there, (in the death room) there is a long table and a lot of chairs. Mom runs to aunt Liz, and uncle death. Maka, soul, and tsubaki are talking. Blackstar pumping his fist in the air. Mia, Jr, and Kairi are talking. Shadow is glaring at gold who is talking to scratch. Mikazuki is even here, sitting in her chair alone. Spirit and his wife... Kissing... Mika, me, and rei standing still. Wondering were to sit.

"Ah all of us are here!" Death says. "Everybody take a seat!" He smiles. "I'd like to make a toast!" Everybody takes a seat next to family. Mikazuki next to Jr. "A toast for our brave warriors! Our kids have really grown, to be strong" he looks to blackstar and tsubaki kids. "Brave" he looks to maka and souls kids. "Incredibly talented" he looks towards us. "And ultimately amazing" he looks at Jr. "We need to appreciate our kids. They have exceeded our expectations! They are wonderful! They are all at the top of their class! We even love you mikazuki!" Everyone looks at her and smile. She slightly smiles. "We all love you guys! We know you'll do great things! TO OUR BRAVE WARRIORS!!!" death toasts. So does everyone else.

We continue our lunch with a couple laughs, stories. Blackstar jumping on the table yelling about random stuff him and his family were talking about. I will miss this. Which reminds me. Why would they throw something so big, for just one or maybe two enemies that we may be fighting in England? I can't help but think, maybe its because the know its something big. Something dangerous. Like the stories mom told. At first they thought it was just Medusa, but it was also about the keishin. Maybe they know that it will be like that. They are letting us do this?!  Go on a mission that might kill us?! But they said... They know we are capable. Just like they were. No one else will be able to fight whatever is coming. That's why we wet through so much training. They might not know what it is exactly. But they know something is worse than we think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei POV

We all say goodbye before boarding on the plane. Maka and soul hugging and whispering I love you to their kids. Liz crying and death patting Jr. Tsubaki slightly crying, and blackstar wrestling their kids. Mom is sobbing on us. Mikazuki standing alone. After that we all wave and board the plane. Our parents crying, hugging each other. Makes us all sad a little. We sit on the private jet and think. What will this turn out like?

When I fall asleep I have the weirdest dream.....

I am talking with my friends, we are laughing and having fun. There is a couple new faces. Then they all look at something far off. A gray figure gets closer to us by the second. Then covers the whole area around me. My friends disappear. I look around... Nothing. I see my mom, brother, and sister. They are laughing and giggling. I walk towards them and the walk further. I call to my family. They glare at me. I fall through the floor. I see my dad standing still as I fall deeper through the nothingness. I fall on my ass and stand up. All around me are my friends and family. Dead. Blood everywhere. They are all... Dead?! I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I look down an see blood pouring out. I fall with the other dead bodies. Dead?!

I wake up, terrified. Everyone else wakes up screaming or crying at the same time as me. And I am... Crying? I look at everyone. They all are bewildered, just as much as me.

"The dream!" I yell