Bring It

Shadow star POV

A couple months have gone by. Everyone are working so hard on training. We have to go on a new mission every other day. And the days we aren't we are taking special lessons, or fight each other. I am supposed to fight scratch today. Should be easy enough.

"OK so next up is shadow and scratch." One of our supervisor calls.

"Hey! Shadow! Ready to go down?" Scratch winks pulling his fists up.

"Haha not a chance" I pull my fists up and ready.

"Go!" Our supervisor calls. Scratch throws the first hit. I grab and toss him. He somersaults and stands back up. I attempt to kick him but be grabs my leg and pushes me back and punches my stomach.

"Your good!" I smile at him, a little aggravated. I throw six punches at him in different areas he dodges some but I knee his stomach and push his chest. He falls but immediately stands up. He kicks at my legs and I fall over. I roll to my side and onto my belly, he kicks my back and I cough.

"You ok?" he asks. I turn and grab his foot. I pull him down he falls on his stomach and I roll him over and sit on his stomach playfully.

"I win!" I smile to the supervisor.

"Yeah. I guess." I turns around to write on the clip board about my win. I look at scratch and stick my tongue at him.

"If your trying to flirt, my heart is for gold." Scratch blows a kiss to my adopted sister. She rolls her eyes. I Scoff and stand up. I kick his side. "Hey I'm flattered!" He yells as I storm off.

I stand next to Kairi. "So you ready for next mission?"

"Yeah, I have to be. If I'm going to England" I sigh

"They have been pushing us a lot lately.." Kairi smooths her hair

"Yeah, but its for the best. Isn't it?"

"Yeah it is..." Mia walks over to us.

"We have to be pushed to the bone, if we wat to survive" everyone else walks over to contribute to our conversation. "What if we get into some trouble" Jr shrugs

"Yeah, mom told us that there is always a chance for another keishin, or someone else like Medusa." Mika brings up a keishin. We all fall silent.

"Do you think we'd be ready for something like that?" Gold asks nervous.

"I don't know... Our parents almost died, when they fought the first keishin." Kei rubs the back of his head.

"Of course we can" I speak up. "Our parents DID kill the keishin. Didn't they? We are their kin! We are just as capable as they are! We can do this! We can. I just know it! We will! And we will all make it out alive!" I smile. I look at everyone around me. They all have big grins. "Come on!" I put my hand in the middle. "We can do this and we will!" Mia puts her hand in the middle, then Kairi, then gold, then everybody else. "On three, we say bring it. OK one... Two.... Three!" I yell. We all raise our hands

"BRING IT!!!"