Golden Star Nakatsukasa

Golden Star POV

Hi my name is golden star. People call me gold. I am 12. I have gold hair and green eyes. I was adopted by balckstar and tsubaki. I was adopted into a family with two girls. Older than me. One really likes me. The other one hates me... I was adopted pretty young, so i wouldn't have know if she didnt tell me. She didn't want me there. Blackstar wanted a boy, so tsuubaki suggested adoption. When he first saw me he fell in love. He adopted me right then and there. He has treated me like the boy he never had. I don't mind at all! But he pays more attention to me than his own daughters. The younger one hates it. She tries her best to Get me in trouble. So I try to stay away from her. I would love to be friends but, I'm not sure she wants the same thing. But I'm glad I have scratch as my partner. He makes me feel better. He and I are so much a like! I think he is kind. Funny, hands- no! I like him as a friend only!..... Ahh! Who am I kidding I doooooo- NOT like him! Heh heh.... But I go to the DWMA to become as big as dad was! Surpass god!!! Because I'm awesome like that!!! I had dads awesomeness!

The bell rings. "Yes!" I yell. I stand up and stretch.

"Your lazy!" Scratch teases.

"I would be careful if I were you! Dad did teach me everything he knew!" I glance at him.

"Im not scared of you!" Scratch laughs. I jump down the stairs.

"Just wait" we walk to the lunch room for breakfast. I don't have money in my account so scratch has been sharing food with me for a while. "Thank you." I say as I scarf the food down. He eats slowly.

"Your face" he says with his mouth full.

"What" I ask touching my cheek. He leans forward. He smirks with his sharp teeth. I blush. He wipes my face wear I'm guessing where there was food. He holds my face still.

"Absolutely beautiful." He leans in more. I punch his face.

"Baka!" I yell standing up embarrassed. Everyone looks at me with disgust. I look down at the ground. He groans in pain. He lifts his head up but falls again. "Omygosh! Scratch you alright?" I bend down grabbing his arm. He sits up. With a red face and a bright smile.

"Yep!" He smiles. I start laughing. He laughs too. I hug his arm.

"Let's go!" I stand up. He stands up and puts his hands in his pockets.