Its A Promise

Kairi POV

Maine was OK. But Missouri was better quality. But guess what... We are in England!!!! Its absolutely fascinating! The huge clock in the middle of town, and the old looking buildings. London England is so amazing. I'm so bewildered on how this is so different from my home. People riding more bikes than cars. Drinking coffee chatting with friends. All those lovely flowers. Children at play in the grass. Not playing video games! I get sidetracked by my dream and mikazuki's snaps me out of it.

"Kairi! Kairiii?" I look at her confused. "We have to go? To our apartment." DWMA is paying for a four bedroom apartment. How generous!

"OK! Let's get going then!" I skip off. Guys smile at me some say hi. I ignore those idiots.

We all open our door to our apartment slowly. Waiting for the surprise. We all walk in. In the living room is a balcony, with the view of a pond. The kitchen has granite countertops. And its a huge living room and kitchen! Down the hall is a bathroom, and three other doors. One is a small room. Another is a medium room. Then a huge room. In the huge room is a bathroom and a door to the last room. Medium room has a small bathroom. Omg I just can't help myself I looooove this. I lay down on the the furniture we got from the generous London city. They paid for food, furniture, water etc. How kind!

"Kairi!" A couple people yell.

"What?!" I ask worried.

"God, we are picking rooms." Shad says annoyed.

"Heh sorry. Nerding out over here" I wave off.

"We should get the big room" rei explains. "We have two guys and one girl."

"Yeah OK" mia agrees. They walk/run off to their room. "Mikazuki, kairi, shad get the medium room, since they have a lot of people."

"Yes!" Shad smiles. I smile too. Happy that she at least has one.

"Uh rock paper scissors for the room inside the big room." Mia sighs.

"Jr and me!" Scratch smiles like its a war. The get ready for this war.

"Go" gold slightly laughs.

"Rock paper scissors" jr has rock and scratch has paper

"Rock paper scissors" both have scissors

"Rock paper scissors" jr has paper and scratch has rock.

"OK so jr... One is the room in the big one. Two is the other next to shads room." Mia explains. "Mika? One or two?!"

"Two!!!!"

"Alright two!" She points up. We all walk to our rooms with our stuff and lay in bed. Shad is already asleep, and I'm laying down next to her. Mikazuki's bed is on the floor. She is looking at the ceiling.

"You happy your going to find them? Your parents I mean." I ask her

"I don't know" she answers

"Well... We will find them"

"Okay"

"Um.... Sorry"

"For what?"

"I'm sorry that you feel so misplaced in this group. I can tell by your voice and your eyes. And I'm sorry. I will always be here if you need a friend. We are all here"

"......okay"

"Okay"

".....you promise you'll find them?"

"Its a promise"

"Thank you"