Save Me

Rei POV

"Happy birthday!" Mika screams in my ear. I stand there as she sings me and kei happy birthday. Kei just smiles and claps along. People stop and sing along in the hallway with mika. She has six balloons and she threw confetti everywhere. After she finishes her song she gives both me and kei a hug. I open my locker and see a present. I grab it. I look at mika. "Wait until after school!" She smiles. I sigh and set it down.

"Whatever" I sigh. I look at kei next to me who's looking at his present like he has seen god himself. His eyes sparkle with excitement. Mika shakes her head.

"No no!" She wags her finger.

"OK" he answers setting the gift down. Mika smiles. I hate when our birthday is on a school day. We walk in the cafeteria and sit down at a table. We talk for awhile then someone poor's water on mika. Kei and I stand up.

"Fight me. Me and my partner against you and yours."he smiles.

"Fine. Outside." We walk outside. I see our friends right behind us laughing. Mia scoffs.

"What morons. Chokichi is gonna lose badly. Come on mika. Let's do this!!!" Mia scream.

"Come on. Last chance to back out." I yell to chokchi. His partner saniiro snickers. Chokichi turns into a spear. Saniiro grabs him.

"Guess not" mika frowns. Sid comes out from the crowd.

"Let's be safe and clean!"he calls to us. Chokichi and saniiro mostly.

"You sure about this mika?" Kei asks. She nods determined. "Ok". Kei turns into a black pistol. Mika grabs ahold of him. She looks at me and holds out her hand. I sigh.

"Be careful" I turn into a pistol also. I hope mika doesn't get out of hand.

Mika POV

I hold up the twin black pistols at my bully.

"Bullying people is mean." I frown.

"Shut up moron." Saniiro scoffs. I hide my face. I look up smiling creepily.

"You should have backed out!" I cackle. Saniiro's smile disappears. I smile a little more. I run towards him and shoot him a lot. He dodges some bullets. I kick his chest. He slides across the floor. I don't give him a chance to move I elbow his ribs. I pick him up and throw him and shoot him while he is in the air. I walk over to him. I pin him to the wall. I tilt my head. "Touch me or my brothers again and I'll kill you. But first I'll let you suffer." I wink. I let him go. He runs in fear. I start laughing. "Save me!!!" I scream. I lose sight of what I'm doing. When kei and rei suddenly hug me I look at the wall in front of me. It has slashes on it. And the ground around me is crumbling. Kei and rei both have cuts on them. I look at the people around me. They are staring at me frightened. Lord kid is behind us.

"Mika? Are you ok?" He asks. I look at my little brothers.

"Now I am." I smile. He walks closer to me I move a little and he walks right past me. He touches the wall. He falls to the ground.

"Its not symmetric" he cries.

"Oh sorry uncle kidd!" I pat his shoulder.

"I need to fix this. While I do... Mika go to Kim. Bring your brothers. To get some advice about your powers and madness." Kidd says calmly. I nod. We walk to Kim's classroom.

"Kim?" I knock

"Mika! Come in!" She smiles. Me and my brothers sit down.

"Hi Kim." I say.

"So you have trouble with your magic?"

"No. Not usually. But when I fight I get a little crazy. I can control my powers. Unless my madness get out of hand. Then I lose control."

"I know how it feels. But why today?"

"Because all the hatred for my bullies were bottled up. And when I let it out... I could not control."

"I see. Well every Wednesday afternoon I want you to come to my classroom to practice controlling that madness of yours!" I smile

"Thank you!" I hug her. "Got to go! Bye!" I wave. I pull kei and rei outside. I hug them both. "And thank you two. For saving me!"