End...

Mia walks in the death room looking at Jr. He's facing the mirror simultaneously sitting in the middle of the other wise empty room. She walks up and hugs her fiance from behind. He holds her hands then turns around. They smile at each other.

Jr as the new shinigami, is as great as his father. And him being only 18 now, means there is far more potential. He wears his grandfather's coat with pride. And is called Lord.

Jr, or Lord death Jr. Kisses Mia. They stare at each other. Still filled with the despair of the millions of deaths.

Laughing and talking is heard in the distance. The couple turns to their best friends. Mika waves and smiles with cotton in her arms. Kei by her side at all times. Shadow holding his hand smiling. Kairi slightly behind her sister turned to atticus and tomeo, who just finished their conversation to look and grin at Jr and Mia. Scratch has gold on his shoulders. Then waving. Katsu and tanjiro waving their arms locked together. As they are all in a line, smiling and waving to Mia and Jr. They can't help but smile back.

They are here for the anaversory for the deaths of the keishin, and along with millions of citizens. And most of all... Ai, leiko, Rei, rinji, kidd, and the disappearance of mikazuki. It's been years, but the despair is still strong. But the smiles of the survivors also strong. They stare at each other with relief. No words are spoken. Just smiles. Mia is the first to tear up. She sighs wiping them away. It's just an unspoken silence that they all treasure.

This moment. Slow.

"Heh.... hi!"