Im Afraid

Rei POV

"Hey mika! Rei, kei!" Kim says cheerful. "How was your day?"

"Good! You?" Mika smiles

"Good! Ready for your next lesson?" Kim asks mika. For Mika's lessons me and kei just practice helping her when she's out of control. Mika takes lessons on self control. But today is different.

"Yea! What are we doing?" Mika asks

"Your going to fight me" kim turns into chokichi. Mika stands there astonished. Kei gasps. I roll my eyes when he does.

"OK so are we helping?" I ask

"Of course!" Kim says in chokichi's voice. "Ready?"

"Ready!" We all yell. Me and kei turn into guns. But when I turned.... Mika felt scared. I felt scared for her.

Mika POV

I hold up the black guns in my hands. Kim just holds up her fists. I start shooting at her trying to keep control. My heart is racing with anger and fear.. Everything! Kim throws a couple punches at me. I dodge. I shoot her again. Then she starts talking in his voice.

"Your so weak! Coward! Can't even fight!" She yells. "Weak! All you have is your brothers! No one else! You'll never have anyone to love! Stupid!" She screams louder. It try really hard not to go off. I need to not let it get to me. But my instinct is to react. I hold my madness in. But my weak spot is people who I have strong dislike feelings for. My anger takes over but then madness seeps in through my feelings. Then when madness is in charge, it starts to use my magic. Its the witch in me. Its instincts is to kill or react. But me... I want to not be evil like my witch side. I wat to be good. And the only way to get out of my madness trance is when my brothers are there for me.

"That's why nobody likes you!" Kim speaks softer. I know its hurting her to say these things. But I couldn't take it anymore.

"Haha" I start. "HAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!"

Kei POV

"HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAHAAAA!" Mika laughs. "YOUR SO FUNNY! HILARIOUS!" Mika aims at Kim. She turns us into black abysses. Dripping dark shadows from her hands. Madness starts to get to me too. But before it does I remember why I'm here. Mika starts shooting black magic balls at Kim. They stick to whatever they touch and explode. She charges at Kim and hits the wall behind her the wall crumbles. Kim has a straight face the whole time. She raises me to hit her. Before she did me and rei changed back.

"Mika stop!" I yell

"Mika please!" Rei scream. We hug her. We yell for her to stop. Tears run down her face as she smiles. Then she looks behind her. Past me and rei. No one was there. But she was definitely looking at something she returns to normal when she stares.

"Daddy! I'm sorry!" Mika falls to the ground. She sobs.

"Dad?" Rei asks mika. She looks at rei.

"He... He..." Mika tries. Rei nods. Knowing what she meant. Rei has tears in his eyes. "We didn't get to say goodbye! He just... Died! I miss him! I want him back!" Mika sobs. Kim turns back and walks past us. I hug mika ignoring the rude teacher. Rei stands still. "I loved him so much. I barley knew him! I never made the time to know him. I took him for granted." Mika calms down.

"Get out" kim sighs

"What?" Rei asks.

"Out!" She says again

"Excuse me?! What the hell?! You are terrible! You can't even help her! You cant teach her how to control her magic, so my dad has to come back from the damn dead to help her! Your terrible!" He yells

"Out!"

"Your a disgrace. She is crying because our dad came back to help her. Because you can't. Or won't. And you yell at her because you are a failure." He stares at kim. She points to the door. "Let's go. Oh and we won't be coming here anymore." Rei hurries out. I had never seen him in my life act that way towards a teacher. I help mika out. We make our way home. Mika is in her room crying. Me and rei in our room listening. Rei stands up and walks to her room. I follow him. We sit in her room full of stuffed animals. The one thing happy in this room full of sorrow. Mom comes in the room.

"Hi!" She cheerfully smiles. She looks at mika. "Who do I kill?" She asks serious

"Kim" rei says angry.

"What happened?" Mom asks

"Well..." Rei explains the whole thing to mom. And soon after me and rei sit awkwardly in a room full of emotional females. I have never seen them cry this much since dads death. After both of them finish... Crying. Mom hugs us all

"At least I still have my babies. I love you!" Mom smiles

"Love you too mom!" We all say. She walks out. Me and rei stand up to go to bed too.

"Please stay in here. Im scared."

"Of what?" I ask mika

"Myself" she sighs. We make beds in her room. Mika falls asleep fast.

"Kei?" Rei asks

"Yea?" I answer

"Mika has gotten worse. She can control it more... But, the madness will take over."

"But we also are getting better at helping her. When she gets like that we can always help her."

"Yeah but the madness is taking over her soul. And when it does she will be a witch. She doesnt have a lot of magic but when she is going insane... It is very dark and powerful. I don't know if she has any good magic in her. Good witch. Only bad like Medusa. I'm afraid she will lose herself to the madness. Like dad."

"Me too. But we will save her. We will make sure she doesn't lose herself like dad."

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid we will lose our sister" rei whispers

"Me too"