New Moon

Mikazuki pov

"NOOOOO!!!" I screram in horror as her body falls to the ground. Her brother stands there shocked. I cry over her body.

"Wait... Its OK. I know..... It wasn't your fault." She says suffering

"What?!" I ask.

"Kai!" Her brothers cries. He leans down too. Not scared of me. My hands full of blood.

"Its not her fault.... She is just like uncle.... Take care of her.... Im sorry" she holds my face. Her life falling from her body.

"No I'm sorry! I didn't want this to happen! I couldn't help it!" I cry, tears dripping on her, mixing with her blood.

"Ngh" she ends. I stand up. I cry into my hands paying no attention to her brother. Rinji. Her blood was on my hands. An innocent soul, who has done nothing wrong. I raise my weapon/arm to my throat and am reading myself for death.

"No!" Rinji grabs my hand. His face covered by his hair. But I see his tears. "She told me to help you and I will! I know it wasn't you!" I change my arm back. He cries over his sisters body. I can only imagine how he must feel.

"I'm sorry" I speak

"I know" he wipes his tears. "I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We buried his parents and sister by a beautiful lake. Amazing scenery. But so depressing. He cried by their last resting places. I walk away expecting to go to my home alone. But he walks up behind me. I face him, he is about an inch shorter than me.

"I'm staying with you until your better. M-my uncle he was like you. He was possessed by a witch. His eyes weren't the same. He started killing...... He killed my grandparents, our neighbours, and then himself. The whole time he was crying. Begging for mercy. He wasn't himself. And I know you weren't yourself."

"My father and mother went missing. Stein and Marie. I have my dads insanity. I goes crazy from time to time. Never used to when they were with me. But after they went missing, I lived on my own. Disappeared from everyone I knew. So they couldn't take me away from my home that I loved. So I hid. Then lived in my home alone, for years. And slowly went insane. But I don't know if anyone can make me better again. I have no smile or happiness. If you can find that then maybe"

"I'll try..." Rinji, looks at me. Which makes me less crazy I guess.

Months go by. He went home with me. At first it was weird. After a little, it felt normal. We got closer little by little. I felt less useless. Everyday. Soon enough he shared a couple laughs with me. It was fun. Then, the last day I saw him....