Scratch Evans

Scratch Pov

Hey. I'm uh. Scratch Evans. I'm 11. I have my grandfathers red hair. And moms green eyes. I have my moms love of books and dads talent for the piano. By the way, My mom and dad are maka and soul eater Evans. My sister is mia. I'm a Meister. Unlike my sister. My sister didn't like the idea of me being her Meister, so she went on without one. Which made me upset but I got a weapon anyways, gold. I like her. Mia seems to hate me. But oh well. I go to the DWMA. I am working on getting my partner to become a death scythe. Like father. Father is very proud of me, so is mom. But, mia. Doesn't seem to care at all. Like she doesn't even acknowledge my existence. But whatever. I'm just fine. We argue whenever we are around each other, but we never even talk. At school I have my own friends, so I don't have to talk to her. Its not like I dont want to, because I do. Its just, I don't like fighting. She always wins. At school I'm popular, and she, everyone looks up to her. Not me, so she points that out. Let's get off of that.

"Hey scratch!" Gold waves to me. She is my partner. She is a sword. I'm walking to my next class, that I have with gold here.

"Hey gold!"

"You ready for class?"

"Yep! Especially a class I get to sit next to you in." I wink at her. She punches my arm. I laugh. She is so beautiful. I like her. But she doesn't like me back. I'll wait if I have to.

"So how's mia? Heard she might get expelled."

"Ah yeah, she might. But she could already have a partner by now. I don't know."

"How so you not know?! She's your sister!"

"Yeah she is but, we don't talk like normal siblings. We just kinda stab each other every now in then. Ya'know"

"Haha yeah. My oldest sister and I talk, but shad, she doesn't like me." Gold was adopted by tsubaki and black star. She knows because her sister shadow star told her.

"I'm sorry. Hey at least one sister likes you." She laughs and punches my arm again. "Oww!" I pretend to hurt

"You baka!" She punches again. I chase her into the classroom. She sits down in her seat. I sit down next to her in mine. She sighs. "I want to go to the park for some reason."

"Why?"

"I don't know!" She sticks her tongue out at me. I push her book on the floor.

"Boom! I'm a rebel!" I throw my hands in the air.

"Pick it up now!" She stares at me. I call it the death stare.

"Yes ma'am." I pick it up. She laughs. Class begins, Kim stands up from her desk.

"Let's begin class." Kim says

"Ugh!" Gold quietly yells.