Hell

Shad POV

Boom!

I hear outside. Along with thousands of screams. I spring out of bed and run to the balcony. Everybody else is out of bed too. Frightened. There is a huge black dome slowly covering the city. Screams are head from down below.

"Everybody! Split up and tell everybody to get out of her! Meet up in the middle of town!" Jr gives us all the plan.

"Right!" We all yell.

"Mia, and me will get the others!" Jr grabs Mia's hand and runs. We all either jump off the balcony, or climb down there. We split up and make our ways around town.

"Get outta here! Before its too late!" I yell to the people. People hurry out of the dome, but its closing fast. We need to hurry!

Katsu POV

I wake up to screams outside. I wake up tanjiro and the others, we hurry outside.

"Katsu! Tomeo! Ai!!" Jr and mia scream running towards us.

"What is going on?!" Ai asks.

"Its the keishin" leiko answers.

"We have to get everyone out of here!" Mia yells running away with jr again.

"Right" I say to myself.

"Meet us in the middle of town!!!" Jr yells to us.

People yelling for their kids to run. The elder carried out of their homes. People trampled to death. This is hell. The dome is close to shutting. People run out. Then it shuts. Leaving hundreds of people.

"Oh god! Where are all going to die!!" People cry out. I start crying.

"No!!! Leave! Hide! Take cover!!! We will try to save as many as possible!!!" I scream worried for everyone's safety.

Tanjiro my partner turns into his gauntlet.
Leiko ai's partner a sword
And atticus tomeo's partner an axe

We hurry everybody to a safe place, but a large screech is heard above. Then black flames cover the town, we take cover, then seconds later the flames disappeared. There are people dead. Laying on the ground. I start to cry feeling their pain.

"Let's go!" I yell and we run to meet the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mika's POV

We meet in the middle of town.

"What are we going to do?!" I ask terrified

"Battle against them!" Shad exclaims.

"Helloooo!" Two witches appear along with hundreds of the people that died from the black flames. They were, like zombies

"My name is Desdemona! And I know you have met zephyr?"

"Bitch what have you done?!" Tomeo screams.

"Rude!" She smiles

"Agh!" Jr slices her arm off. It falls to the floor. But then she grabs it and attaches back in its place.

"Did I mention I'm immortal?" She grins.

"Won't stop us from trying! Mika!" Jr points to me. I nod and shoot her. "Shad!" She nods and starts to use her shadow powers. "Katsu! Ai, tomeo! Take care of the zombies!" They nod and start towards them. "Rinji! Stay back! Mikazuki! Help with zephyr!"

"OK!" Mikazuki answers. After everyone starts to tire out, Desdemona puts her body parts back and heals.

"Ok, my turn" she winks. She lifts her hands. And a sound wave blows over us. We all fall to the ground and hold our ears. It makes my eyes sensitive too. This is so painful!

Mia POV

Even in my weapon form I feel it. Jr passes out from the pain and so do I. We both wake up in the black room. I see ogre sitting in the big chair.

"Well well well, why are you here?"

"Why the hell am I here?!" I ask him furious.

"To make a deal..."

Kastu POV

As she stops with the sound waves I immediately stand up, thinking the rest of those zombies are gone one comes up from behind me. But tanjiro saves me by taking the hit.

"Tanjiro!" I scream

"Its ok I'm good!" He says as he kills the last one. He has blood coming from his arm. I bend down to him and kiss his cheek. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for that?" He smiles. I smile back. I see jr, and Mia's body laying on the floor.

"We have to protect them" I point. He nods, standing up and walking over while holding his arm. Ai is fighting against zephyr, who is winning. When Desdemona throws a black flame ball at her, rei jumps in front of her. His body is engulfed in flames for a few seconds.

"REI!!!!!" His sister and brother scream.

"No!" Ai turns around. She drops to his dying body. "How could you?!" Rei's siblings rush to his side. They are sobbing.

"Mika,..... Kei! Take care-"

"Shhh don't say that!" Kei cries over his brother. Ai cries over him.

"Why?" Ai cries. Rei touches her face. Then Desdemona shoots a black arrow through ai's head, then into Rei's.

"NOOO!!!" leiko shrieks. Mika starts laughing Crazily. Kei just sits and cries. Leiko runs up to Desdemona with her arm as a sword, but the witch grabs her by the head and breaks her skull. A hush goes through all of us. So much death in so little time.

"Now that, that's over with... Who's next?" Desdemona smiles.

"You monster!!!" Kei screams. I feel so much furry and pain in here. The buildings are already starting to break down. Bodies everywhere. Some of my friends dead........

.......

"Mia and jr need to wake up.... Shad help me take care of these witches, tomeo you too. Kei and mika, just... Katsu and tanjiro protect mia and jr. Rinji. Stay safe" mikazuki takes over control. Everyone is still quiet. The witches just standing there watching us.

I know everyone is devastated... but There is no time to cry or mourn. We all start to but immediately snap out of it, and try to ready to fight. But the despair is soon going to come.

Mia POV

"You take in the black blood, gain power, and defeat the keishin. Simple!" Ogre suggests.

"Mia... We should" jr admits. "Just not yet."

"What do you get out of it?" I ask ogre

"Oh nothing" he answers. Which I know is a lie.

"OK, just not now. Its not a good time right now" I answer. "I'll give you the cue"

"Excellent!" He smiles.