A Hug?

Jr POV

"Father" I speak as all of us including mikazuki pile in the death room.

"Is this who murdered these-"

"Its mikazuki. She had no control. I promised to find her parents and rinji if she didn't kill us." I cut him off. "She is stronger than you thought." Dad looks at her in astonishment.

"Mikazuki?" He calls her. She looks at him with guilt. "Well I'm sorry but you have to be punished for your crimes. But we will find stein and Marie. We have been looking for you and your parents for a long time. No clues. But we will continue"

Mikazuki looks heartbroken. "Father. You know the people you sent to find them before had nothing. But if you send mikazuki, then she might have a clue. They are her parents. And she is very strong."

"Well she can't go alone, she might lose it again..."

"Fine let us go." I motion to my group of friends. "We are all capable of it. We are your old teams kids you know. And your group killed the keishen. How are we not capable?" Dad looks at us and smiles

"Your right. Mikazuki, since you murdered six people you have to be in prison. But for the time being, you mika, mia, scratch, golden star, Kairi, kei, rei, shadow star, and death Jr, will train for whatever battle lies ahead of you in England. But mikazuki you will be in our prison until they are ready to go to england. I trust you don't need training?" Mikazuki and the rest all smile.

"Thank you my lord!" We all say in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kairi POV

"So mikazuki?" I look at her with a smile. She continues walking the halls of the DWMA. I don't blame her for staying silent. I have to being her to the prison under the DWMA. "Um.. I'm sorry. That you have to be down here." I apologize

"Its fine" she half smiles.

"I promise, we will keep you up on Any new news. And I will come to visit. So you don't feel lonely...."

"Thank you, Kairi was it?"

"Yeah."

"Why are you guys so nice to me? I hurt so many people."

"Because we know you didnt mean it, and that you are sorry. So we all forgave you."

"What about the families that I hurt?"

"They now know who you are. But we personally will talk to them. I'm sure you'll be OK."

"Alright" we get closer to her prison door. I open it with the keys. She walks into the small room. There is a queen bed, a window above it, a couple couches and a table. A nightstand with a lamp. And some books to keep one occupied. She walks in and sits on the bed.

"We will all visit, and bring you food. OK? And in between training sessions we are allowed to take you somewhere out of this room." I fold my hands. Mikazuki just nods. "Bye then.." I start to shut the door.

"Can I have a hug? Its been so long since I got one... I could use one right now. And you seem nice." Mikazuki looks up desperate. I nod and give her a big hug.

"Bye!" I shut the door.

"Bye..."