Dead Or Dying

mia pov

Jr's hand was on the keishins forehead. The keishin nor him were moving at all. But the keishins whole arm was through jr's chest. When the keishin fell to the ground his arm slid out of Jr.'s chest. The keishins body disappears as it hit the ground and turned into a ton of witches souls... Jr turns to me smiling. Blood dripping from his mouth. He falls on the ground.

"Jr!" I scream running after him. His glasses fell from his face. I look around me. I'm the last one. Gold is leaning against a wall, passed out. Scratch on the floor. Mika is under some gravel along with Kei. Shad is face first in the ground by a broken down building. Kairi laying on top of a huge rock arm slung over another. Tomeo and Atticus on the ground next to each other. Kastu and tanjiro a couple feet in front of me. I touch jr's face and a couple tears of mine drip onto him. "you killed him alright.... But you also killed yourself" I cry. "I rather die with you in battle, than without you afterwards" I cry some more. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I screech. I hut the ground with my fist multiple times. And cry of Jr.

Death the kidd pov

I am talking to some of my students when I spit out some blood. I touch my face and my skin breaks away like glass. I turn to my mirror, and say

"Jr, my son" they mirror in front of me shows my son. On the ground dead, with Mia crying over him. The rest either dead or dying. I put my hand through the mirror and into the area they are in. I walk to my dead son, and crouch by him.

"Jr!" Mia cries