Loveless

Kairi POV

I hate when we lose a battle to someone. I'm not a poor sport. But shad is. After we lose she will go on a super hard mission the next day. Right now we are going to kill a succubus. Shad is dragging me from school to go kill her.

"Come on kairi! We gotta go!" Shad whines.

"Please shadow. This one time can we please just not get upset about losing?" I beg

"I'm not upset!"

"Please?" I cry.

"Come Kairi." Shad grabs my collar as I try to run and pulls me. I let her drag me to the outskirts of town. As we arrive my butt is on fire. She let's go of me and looks at me pouting.

"Please?" I smile weakly. She taps her shoe impatiently. I sigh and stand up. I rub my arm as goosebumps raise on my arms and legs. We walk along a long bridge to an abandoned shack. We stop in front of the rickety old house. There are shattered windows. Broken floor boards. Creaking doors. The only beauty of it is the exotic tree. It has fresh purple and white flowers. I can smell it from the bridge. It smells very beautiful. We walk close to the door. "Should we sneak in?-" before I could finish she barges in. "Shadow!" I quickly run after her.

"Shut up!" She turns to me. "I'm the Meister you listen to me! I'm in charge! I lead! You follow! You protect!" She yells at me fiercely. I stand back shocked. She starts to tear up but quickly wipes her eyes. I hear laughter in the background. Shadow turns around. A succubus peels out from behind the creaky door. She has pink eyes and black hair. She has black markings all over her body. Her skin is white and her pink dress that was barely covering her huge breast. Her nails sharp and her teeth razors. She has black horns and a white long devil tail. She wags it as shadow sniffles.

"Mwuh!" The succubus exaggeratedly kisses her hand and blows it toward us. My eyesight goes blurry at first but soon back to normal. "My loveless daughter.. Come to mama. Let me give you a kiss." She says to shad while her snake like tongue licks shads cheek. "So lonely. No one loves you.. You say. Well......... Mama loves. Loves you a lot." She tries to kiss my hypnotized sister. But before she could, I punched her boob. "Hisssssss" she backs up. Her grey bat like wings spread out from her back. I know how much that hurts...."I have no use for you! You selfish bustard! You have enough attention from men!" I slap shad.

"Oww!" She holds her face.

"You brought us into this mess. Now your getting us out!" I shake her. I change into a katana. Shadow shakes her head vigorously. "Ready?" I ask

Shad POV

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I charge at the succubus. She flies in the air. I stand land bound.

"I know you!" The bitch cackles. "Your strong I know. You will kill me I know. But before so... I must say. Your looking quite sad today aren't you? Suffering from another defeat I see. And suffering from a loveless life. Now I know love. I control it. And I see you don't have it. Your dad.. Loves gold. Your mom loves the weapon your holding in your hand. Your sisters only pity you. Your friends... Well we already know. Don't we shadow my dear?" She winks at me. I look down to my shoes. Old and dirty. Kairi and gold got new shoes. I got the hammy-downs. Kairi tries to ask me something but I'm to caught up in my emotions. "And let's not forget. Jealous of Kairi. She gets all the guys attention. But you won't feel unloved if you stick with me! Ill give you all the love you need!" She reaches her hand to me. I consider it. But remember that she is letting my emotions get in the way. And as long as she is here then they will continue to make me a wreck.

"Nah I'm good!" I shake my head. She hisses. She starts to charge at me so I smile and cut through her sluty body. Her body disappears and her soul flickers. I turn away from the now human Kairi. She eats the soul slowly. She taps my shoulder. "What?" I ask annoyed.

"Is everything-"

"Yes!" I yell

"Alright love you..." Kairi speaks quietly.

"Right" I say sarcastic. Kairi starts down the bridge and I follow. We make our way back without another sound.