We All Are Friends

Mia POV

I walk in the cafeteria. I usually just sit in the front office and chat. But today I search for death Jr. I see him at the end of a table  by the windows. He spots me and waves. I smile and walk over to were he is sitting. People whisper when I walk past them. I walk to the front of the table. I set my food down in front of death Jr. I take a look at the table and who is sitting there. I see only three people I know my brother and his partner and death Jr.

"Everybody this is my partner... Mia." Death Jr says. Everybody looks at me weird.

"Mia!" A girl with pink curly hair jumps up. I smile. "My name is mika! These are my twin brothers. Kei and rei. The are my weapons!" Kei smile and waves. Rei half smiles.

"I'm kairi! This is my sister and Meister shadow." The girl with blue hair speaks up. Kairi smiles and shadow just stares.

"Hi mia" gold nervously waves. I smirk.

"Hey guys!" I say awkwardly. Mika runs up to me and hugs me.

"Yay a new friend!!!" Mika screams. I laugh a little. I hear footsteps behind me. A guy walks up to kairi. He has a rose.

"Please leave me alone!" She pleads. He shakes his head impatiently. I can see her sister sigh. He leans in to kiss Kairi. I walk over and grab his collar. I whisper in his ear.

"If the lady says leave her alone. You leave her alone. Got it?" I speak through my teeth. She nods. I let go and he runs away. Kairi smiles at me. Shadow half smiles. Then someone taps my shoulder. I turn around.

"Not him again." I hear rei say In the background.

"Heard you were messin with one of my boys." The guy standing in front of me says. He has two people behind him smiling evilly.

"Heard you were messing with one of my friends." I say back. He looks at Mika. She sinks in her seat. He laughs then suddenly tries to punch me. In mid air I grab his fist. "I saw everything. If rei can beat the hell out of you..then your nothing to me but a bug biting my friend for blood. To satisfy your sickening needs." I look at him. He has fear in his eyes. "Your name?"

"Um... Chokichi..." He clears his throat. I let go of his fist. He slowly turns around and walks away.

"Yeah!" Mika yells. The table laughs.

"Welcome to the table! Sis." Scratch says. Gold smiles.

"Your our new favorite person!" Death Jr says. I sit down in front of him.

"Since your my partner and all, you need a better name than death Jr." I say winking at him.

"OK. Well go ahead. Name me!"

"DJ?"

"Nope, terrible!"

"Death?"

"No"

"Junior?"

"Mm mm maybe."

"Ok... Well I got nothing else. So Junior?"

"Yup." He smiles.

"ill come up with something better later. So guys? We all are friends. Right?"

"Yeah!" They all say in unison.

"Good! Now that I have friends, and a partner. Then I get to stay at the DWMA." I say satisfied. Finally.