The Dream

Jr's dream

I am talking with my friends, we aren't doing anything special. There is a couple new people. Then they all look at something far off. A gray figure gets closer to us by the second. Then covers the whole area around me. My friends disappear. I look around... Nothing. I am now in the death room. I see a ton of people in there. With me. They bow to me. Lord death. They call to me. No, my dad. I start but in the mirror I am wearing great grandfather's black coat. I turn to my people, they start whispering. Then one starts screaming. I hate you! Your the worst. I back up and hit a wall. I look up and everything is gone. I walk through the nothingness. Then suddenly.... All around me are my friends and family. Dead. Blood everywhere. No, I speak quietly. I look down an see blood pouring out of my hip. My leg goes numb and I fall with the other dead bodies.

I wake up scared. I scream. I look around me. So are they...

Mia's dream

Me and Jr are talking with everybody else around. Then a grayish black shadow come closer. Then everyone disappears. Then kid appears. Your expelled he speaks. I look around and see my parents scoff and turn from me. They all disappear. I start crying. Why? I open my eyes and see bodies all around me. My friends. Then in front of me is Jr. Dead. I start to cry a lot. My hands have blood all over them.