Our New Allies

Mia POV

"So your telling me they want us to become allies with new people? From the weapon Meister school here?" I ask Jr

"Yes. They are their three best teams they have. The DWMA recommended them. To help in our battles"

"Alright well where are they?"

"We are supposed to meet them at this cave outside of town. Its said to have a monster inside. We meet them there to Judge their skills."

"Okay....." We walk their to the cave. I listen to that voice in my head. Damn you.

Who are you?! I won't ask again! Its me! Your dads old buddy. Ever since he grew up he lost all that black blood! But you gained it. Black blood!? Oh don't worry! It only will make you stronger. Don't you want that? Once you embrace my power you will gain not only power but also the black room! Two in one deal! No! My dad has told me about you! I will never fall victim to your games! Come on- -no! Leave my mind! Oh I'm here to stay. I can't leave. Ever...

I shake that thought from mind. That was awhile ago. He doesn't talk much though. Thinking about him scares me. Should I tell Jr? About ogre?

My name is ogre

Ugh. I hate this guy. As we approach the cave there are six people.

"Hey my name is Katsu. And this is tanjiro." The brunette with purple eyes smiles. Elbowing the brown haired boy with blue eyes.

 Elbowing the brown haired boy with blue eyes