We Dont Have Much Time

Mikazuki POV

I open the door slowly, afraid of who it is. That girl... Or.... My sister?! I open the door to see someone who I never thought I'd see again.

"Mikazuki?!" Rinji cries out

"Rinji!" I hug him. "I thought I'd never see you again!!"

"How'd you find me? Your parents!"

"I have my was. Now let's go home" then I remembered the keishin. "Well our room..."

"What?"

"No time to explain! We have to get out of here!" I grab his hand and run down the hall and turn the corner, only to run into my parents. My mom and dad look at me astonished. I do the same.

"Zuki?" Mom speaks first

"Mom dad?" I start to cry. Kairi cries a little too. Dad and mom hug me so tight its kinda hard to breathe. But I didn't care.

"I'm so happy your OK!" Dad hugs me tighter.

"Mom dad! There was a picture of this girl... Her name was-"

"Tsuhgi" me and dad say at the same time. "She is your sister. She's 10" dad says. He looks around us "where is she?"

"Hold on... Let me check" scratch says. He closes his eyes and looks around. "There are a lot of odd souls over there" he points further down the hall. "And one, small one moving over there" he points to the north, where we came from.

"Let's go!" Mia runs and we all follow her.

"Hello?" I hear a high voice call out. "Mom? Dad?" We run up some stairs and step into the room we killed the witches in. There she was. My sister I never knew about. Tsuhgi. Her blonde hair like mom and her gold eyes. She looks at me and looks at mom and dad and rinji. "Are you...." She trails off

"Yes..." I walk up to her and hug her. "I will never let anything bad happen to you... My sister." She cries a little into my chest. Mom and dad hug us. After that we go to our apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rinji has told us so much about you! He is a good kid." Mom smiles. "Maybe you two can get married" mom teases.

"Maybe" rinji smirks. I blush at what he said. Tsuhgi giggles and dad rolls his eyes. We caught up quick. Now everything seems almost normal. Then again I don't know what normal is. Apparently they took my parents so the witches could use them to help the keishin. When they had Tsuhgi they used her to get my parents to cooperate. They tortured rinji. And Tsuhgi.... But they are safe with me now.

"I love you guys" I smile. "I'm so happy!" I cry happily.

Mia POV

4242564 whenever you wanna knock on death's door~

Death the Kidd appears on the bathroom mirror. I hear everybody including katsu and them laughing in the kitchen.

"Father, we found mikazuki's parents, sister, and rinji. But there is a new kieshin." Jr speaks anxiously.

"Oh damn. I had a feeling..." Kidd scratches his head.

"And you weren't going to tell us?!" Jr yells

"This was your mission to accomplish. To be stronger. You need to expect surprises and a new change."

"True" me and jr pout.

"What are we going to do?" I ask

"Fight. Send mikazuki's parents home. And sister. You need to prepare for this battle. But I do not have any death scythes that are not old like soul... But I will send the best people we have. Dwma's army. Now I must go. I have new preparations to attend to. Bye son. I love you."

"You too father" jr sighs as his fathers image disappears.

"I'll break the news to mikazuki" I pat jr's back and walk to the living room. I take a deep breath as her whole family stare at me. "I'm sorry... But since the new kieshin's arrival... You, stein, marie, Tsuhgi, and rinji have to be sent back to Nevada." Mikazuki looks down.

"She's right" mikazuki admits.

"We have to go. I know kidd won't want. To fight. Marie we must go home" stein says disappointed. Marie nods.

"But I want to stay. With mikazuki!" Rinji speaks loudly. "I'm capable of fighting. I fought for my life for years." I nod.

"Its up to mikazuki"

"Sure" she smiles

"Thank you" he hugs her.

"But you guys have to leave tomorrow. We don't have much time"