Chapter 1

(Niall's POV)

One direction were all ready on their tour bus, laughing about some poor guy falling down the stairs the other day. But I wasn't laughing because it felt horrible to me. "Hey that's not funny, and I'm not just going to sit here and listen to this conversation this is unacceptable!" but they continued on to keep on laughing out of their chairs, I sighed and laid sat back in my chair. I got out my phone logged on to twitter and looked at funny pictures by my fans. Posted them as my favorites.

I just tweeted "Hey guys I'm with my band mates Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn Headed to Los Angeles hastag pumped!" Every since I posted that, I've got over one thousand favorites within five minutes. I've literally jumped out my seat saying "oh yeah". They all looked at me like I was crazy, but I knew I wasn't. So I sat back down, and l looked back to twitter. My phone vibrated, I looked at the screen and it said unknown, so I slide to answer.

"Hello." I said plainly.

"Hello, my name is Brandon Smith and I would like to know if you want to make a Donation?" he said gently.

"Is this some kinda prank call?" I said a bit angrier.

"No," he giggled.

"Well...what kind of Donation?"

"A disease Donation" I heard the guy said.

"Yeah, sure! I'd love to help out anyways...Um one question where should I help out?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, you're going to do this at High schools pretty much any disease donation and you're going to complete this in two weeks!" He responded into the phone.

"Oh, thanks for letting me know!" I said. "Thank you so much bye!" I said thankfully. I laid back in my chair and fell asleep until the rest of the ride.

(Veronica's POV)

   Finally gym class is over; I grabbed my bags and left out with my friend Dylan. We both evacuated of the school together; we were both at the bus stop and stood there for a while. So I pulled my phone out of my backpack and logged into twitter, and I saw Niall's tweet and tapped Dylan on his shoulder. "Look Dylan, Niall just posted a tweet 40 minutes ago that He's headed to Los Angeles, isn't that awesome?" I said while posting that as my favorite. "Yeah I guess so, Hey here comes the bus now!"

     We both walked on the bus one at a time, and there were only two seats left. We sat in those seats and resumed to what we were doing. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Texting my mother." He said. "Why?" I kinda smiled at him. "Because she's always yelling about not getting in contact with her because I'm talking to my friends a lot!" He explained. Within a half hour, I realized that I have to get off the bus early.

"Wow! that's crazy, I'm actually glad that my mom does not yell at me much, anyways I gotta go. See ya tomorrow?" I said, getting out of my seat. "Yeah, I guess so, bye!" he says to me while I'm walkin to the front of the bus "Bye Dylan!" I waved, jumping off the bus. My house was a block away, and my backpack made me tired; I rested my back for a while. I reached in there and grabbed my headphones, then I played One Direction on my phone. I was actually humming to the music. Then I started sing to the lyrics.

Shot me out of the sky, you're my kyrptonite.

You keep making me week, yeah frozen and can't breathe.

Something gotta give now, cause I'm dying just to know your name.

I was a block away from my house, so I put my phone away and walked a lot faster. So I won't...you know. I just walked in through the gate and buzzed the door, then waited for an answer. "Who is it?" Mom said over the Intercom. "Veronica!" I said through the intercom. She buzzed me in without a response, running up the stairs. I took out the key, then slowly unlocked the door. "Mom, where are you?" I shouted across the room. "I'm in the Kitchen my love." She said. "That's smells really nice mom, What is it?" I complimented her. 

"We our having our favourite, Chicken, a little potato salad, and green beans." She said while I was looking at her. "Oooh that does sound delish!" I said. "Go sit down dear until the food is ready!" She said, cutting eggs into the potato salad. "Yes Ma'am!" I said, walking toward out the kitchen, I sat down in the guess room pulled my backpack off my shoulder. I douged in my bag for my english homework and got started.

Ten questions later my called me for dinner, soon she started off with the prayers. So we sat at the table and she we stated to dig in.

(Niall's POV)

    I felt a tap on my shoulder, which I figured out it was Harry. "Niall wake up!" He whispered very close to my ear. "Huh?" I said, moping. "Wake up, we've arrived." He responded a little softer. "Okay!" I said while rubbing my eyes softly. "You're okay Niall?" Harry said. "Yeah, I'm okay just a bit tired that's all." I said, grabbing my bags from the back of my seat. "Well...Hurry up now because we have alot ahead of us." Harry said, getting off the bus. I grabbed all my things and hopped off, then followed the rest of the band.

    We're outside of the hotel, and trust me there were alot of fans screaming our nAnd lots of them were screaming Zayn and Harry. We all headed inside the hotel, then they were headed towards the Elevator while we  walked up the staircase. When I made it up the to the third floor, most girls spotted me, and I waved. They smiled. I turned back around to the door and waited for the rest of the band.

     When they arrived, the girls who were starring at me were gone. "You're okay, right?" Louis asked. I nodded as Zayn had opened the our room door."Here we are!" Liam said happily, getting his bags off the floor. "Wow what a nice view!" the windows were half opened, the beds were plain, looked comfortable. I walked in the Bathroom, the walls were green, showers, bathtubs weren't tight at all. There were five sinks for us, so we all won't have to share a sink. How could amazing can this be?

"Guys come check out the bathroom!" I said very happily; I put my bags on the side of the bathroom.

"Awsome looks great!" they all said simultaneously .

"Well what are we waiting for? let's go chat!" Liam said. I knew what he meant. He means let's go sit down and and chat on Twitter.

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys as you all know this is my very first book. I love it already. so what did you think? I created myself. If u have any questions or comments please let me know on Twitter

@lorraineloves1D

I follow you if you follow me. writng next chapter if you want to help me add another character you can just follow on twitter or write comments.