Chapter 3 and 4

(Niall's POV)

I walked out of the water, and waited for my bandmates to finish swimming. I decided to walk a mile to the Beach house, when I got out there it was very crowded. I sat on the bench and waited for a changing stall. Two minutes later, a little boy and his mom walked out with their bags. I got up from the bench and walked in the stall before anyone else could. I started changing in to the clothes I were before. I grabbed out my clothes and put it in my green bag, I walked out on everyone. I sat there by the curve and pulled out my phone. I logged on to twitter, I just tweeted "At the beach hanging with my buddies" and posted a pic on the side with Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn splashing water at each other.

I logged out of twitter and slipped my phone in my pocket. When I felt a tap on shoulder. It was Hailey, she sat down next to me and started the conversation first.

"So, your sitting here all alone...Why?" She looked at me with a curious look on her face.

I watched her flipped her long beautiful brunette hair to her back. "I don't know why, I just..got tired of the water I guess." I said. while was trying to think of an excuse myself.

"Oh really, well one thing I would like to know is do you like green eyes?" she asked me.

"Do I like green eyes?" I repeated the question to myself.

"Yeah?" She said while looking at me.

"Yeah, I love green eyes!" I said with excitement.

"Why, do you love blue eyes?" I asked her wondering if she would say yes.

"Yes, I love blue eyes its so cute!" She replied.

"Well, I have blue eyes!" He said nervously.

"Yeah, I noticed!" Her eyes met mine, as we closer. She pulled away from me.

"Uh...listen I gotta go apparently I have to go back to my little sister she has leukemia, I told her that I will go to the drugstore and try to get her medicine." She put her hair behind her ear.

"Well, about that I'm helping out with that apparently I donate money around to all kids, teens with diseases. I love to help out you know!" I told her too much information.

"Well ok thats great listen I have to go see you tomorrow right?" she stood up.

"You know I'm here room 312 third floor!" I replied with a warm smile.

"Thanks bye!" Hailey walked off without a smile. I felt like we had a moment, and then it left. I never had a moment like that with a girl, Ever. Because most girls turn me down like I'm a big coward, but I know I'm not. "Harry, dont that do you know what people do in this water I don't wanna taste it!!" Liam splashed water in Harry's face like he didn't care. So he terminated.

"Guys!" I shouted trying to thier attention, they all looked at me. "I'm ready to leave its seven!" I shouted.

"ALLRIGHT!" They said with more tone.

"Thank you!" I said to myself. I watched them leave from the water and walked to the Beach house. Liam tripped and the rest fell with him so he wouldn't be embarrassed. My phone just vibrated in my pocket as I pulled it out and looked at the screen. It was Brandon Smith, he sent me a text message.

Brandon: "I see you've made your first donation are you excited?"

Niall: "Yeah, I guess so. Look, right now isn't a good time."

Brandon: "Oh, okay call me back then."

Niall: "I will call you very soon but right now is not a good time."