Chapter 8

(Niall's POV)

I ended he conversation between me and Zayn, He told me that he was going to be home in a bit. I just sat on the couch thinking Was the right thing to do. I made her cry, and nobody like to cry unless they're happy cries. I played the television when all of sudden I Heard a knock on a knocked on the door. I rememeber it was the rest of the of the bandmates, The door revealed my Band my people. I gave them all a great big hug as they walked in.

"Hi guys what did you guys do while I was away?" I asked politely.

"We didn't do much!" Harry said.

"Did you do anything while we were gone?" Liam said.

"Just did something important for me!" I said pathetically.

"Oh that's cool, cool" Liam replied.

"Where did you guys go?" I asked again politely

"We went Shoe shopping for our interview and next we stopped for lunch!" Louis said.

"We even brought a some!" Harry replied nicely and handed me the container of food.

"Thanx so Harry!" I thanked.

"UHM!" Louis did.

"You guys too!" I thanked them too.

"We bought you a pair of sneakers too!" Liam said.

"You're Welcome!" Louis said sarcastically.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!" I said giving them a smile.

The boys sat on the couch and turned on the Television, as I walked through the small Kitchen. I sat at the mini table and started eating, Then a moment later I heard someone call my name it was Louis.

"Niall come can You get me ice!" Louis said very lazily.

"You've got arms and legs!" I shouted then laughed a bit.

"...What do you need ice for?" I said with a serious look on my face.

"I dont know why, I just feel like ice right now!" Louis said.

"You know we have other people here beside there's You!"

"Look ask Zayn!" I said.

"Watching a game!" Zayn said shaking his foot.

"Harry!" I said.

"Busy tweeting!" Harry said.

"Liam!"

I just don't want too!" Liam said.

"I'm busy with this Food well you have to do it!"

"You're no fun anymore!" Louis said with sad look on his face.

"Not Worth it!" I said heading to the Kitchen.

I saw Louis get up from the couch and got ice for himself, even though I told him to.

*Ten minutes Later*

"That was great!" I said to myself. I walked to over the disposal and disposed my My container. I pounced on my bed and pulled out my and tapped Twitter, I told my fans that I had a great dinner and I'm about to head to sleep. I shut my eyes and waited for me to sleep, Then moments later I fell asleep.

_______

(Veronica's POV)

"Great mom how and the world am I suppose to prevent my Disease now!" I said very angrily.

"Dont worry about it!"

"Tell me mom, How bad is it?" I said began to water.

"On a scale of one to ten an eight!" Mom got out of her chair and patted my back.

"Oh honey...I know it sounds bad, but Daddy and I will be there to support to you and remember to take two pills everyday and night!" Mom said to me.

"Mom, can I have a minute alone." She let me be excused as I walked away, I close my and started changing. I grabbed my Phone and texted Jordan.

Veronica: "What's wrong with the world today?"

Five minutes later I've got a Message.

Jordan: "Yeah what did I do this time?" She said.

Veronica: "NOT YOU. TODAY WAS A TERRIBLE DAY FOR ME, MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T SHOW UP AND NOW SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED THAT DIDNT END WELL. FOR ME!! I texted angrily.

Jordan: "WOAH! calm down for please.."

Veronica: "I CAN'T CALM DOWN IM MAD!! that's why I'm talking to you help me feel better!" I texted even angrier.

Jordan: "Um I'm not good with advice...Okay um Try something you love, Like dancing, Exercising, or singing something like that!"

Veronica: "Thanx Jordan, your the best Thing that's happens in my days when I'm having trouble.."

Jordan: "Awe thanx Veronica that meant a lot to me, really!! now gotta go apparently something is up with her anger issues TTYLV!"(Her mom who was she talking about!)

I threw my phone on the bed and I left it alone for a moment, I pulled out my homework and got started on it.

(Niall's POV)

I woke up with a text on the phone the Message, I unlocked to see who it was. It was Brandon Smith he wants me to go Brooklyn, I told him thanx for the message. I turned to the side and the Harry, Zayn and Liam were fast asleep, But Louis on his phone texted or something. I didn't say anything to him though.

"Do you want to do something funny?" I lied I did say something to him.

"Sure!" Louis said.

"The rest of the boys are sleeping right, so can jump on them!" I said.

"So we just..jump them?" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"Ready...Three!" I shouted as we puonced on Harry and Zayn.

"What's with noise!" Harry said.

"We just want to try waking you up the old Fashion way!" Louis said.

"You have Liam!" I said.

"Thanx!" Zayn and Harry said.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAARARRARAAAARHHHHH!" they puonced like a battle Tigers.

"Oh what is now!"

"We we wanted to try something new for you!" Louis said.

"Well you could have woke me up normally!" Liam shouted.

_________________________________________________________

Hi beautiful readers sry for no pictures and I had to start over with chapter.. Any ways I'm happy with the

comments

The Niall fact of the day is...

Niall goez after shy girlz

Follow me on wattpad and I <3 you guys so much keep commenting and voting and Mostly reading! Love you really Not lying!!!!