Chapter 11

(Veronica's POV)

Then it hit me, I asked mom if I could take my pill. She nodded, I saw her took out my pill out of the pill bottle and gave it to me. I swallowed it down and walked back into my room, I pulls off my purple slippers and Logged in to Twitter. I tweeted "Hey chillin with music Hashtag cool calm and collected:)." Soon as I tweeted that I've got five favorites, I needed help. I went to Dylan's page and my eyes widened, I was shocked when I seen...

(Niall's POV)

We stopped to Florida, Jacksonville, We crossed the streets and trying to find the place. We looked confused and starred at each other, It was crowded the cars was speeding by. I tried looking a limosine that we can pile in, Zayn tried asking for directions on his phone and the same as Louis.

"We should ask some people instead looking on a phone?" Harry said.

"Oh your right we should?" I said starring at all of the them.

Louis tapped a young lady, she looked at him. "Uh excuse me, we are trying to find a studio, can you help we're lost?" Louis asked, the lady kept starring at him.

"OH MY LADY GAGA! YOU'RE LOUIS Tomlinson FROM ONE DIRECTION!!" she shouted jumping up and down.

"Not so loud we're still human, I was wondering can you still help me and my buddies!" He said.

"Oh okay what type of studios we have music studios, Television studi-" Louis cut her off.

"Yes television Studios like David Letterman!" He replied.

"Oh okay so you're going to take that main street Make a left until you see Elmer's Pizza, and You take two rights!"

"Thanks so much!" He said.

"You're wel-" He gave a her a quick kiss and left her standing there.

"C'mon guys let's go!" He said smiling and guided us.

"What a move there!" Liam grinned then it turn into a smile.

"Yeah, I have my ways!" He said.

We followed him and didn't say a word after that, We walked in the place. It didn't take long, a short walk.

I heard David Letterman talking, We just stood backstage. He saw us and didn't say a word.

"Well be right back with after a this commercial We have One Direction coming on the way!" He shouted at the camera.

"Hi my name-" Zayn cut him off.

"We know who you are, look sorry we're late we were trying to find our way here. We got lost on the way!" Zayn replied with a deeper voice.

"No it okay we have a lot of people who says that A LOT!" He stated.

"TWO MINUTES PEOPLE TIL' SHOWTIME!" The camera man shouted at us.

"Come have a seat with me!" David said.

"Sure!" We said.

We walked on his stage and had a seats, I looked at Mr. Letterman blue crystal mug and it made me think of Hailey.

"Okay we're Live in 5...4...3...!" The camera man shouted.

"Hello Florida and we're back with the One and Only One Direction!" He shouted and pointed at us.

"So how you guys have been?" He asked.

"We've been great we got to see our fans, and keeping in touch with them we've been busy with the normal life you know!" Zayn replied calmly.