Chapter 25

(Niall's POV)

     Morning, I woke up with sleep in my eye, so I wiped them out. Then I walked to the bathroom to get prepared for the day. Even though I had a feeling inside me, I ignored it. When I walked past the couch, the girl was gone. I had to wake up the boys from sleeping, so I wake them with my loud voice.

"She's gone," I said.

"Who?" Said Zayn.

"The girl from last night." I said.

"How did she leave?" Liam started to speak.

"She must've snuck out last night." I said.

After a while, I started to think that girl was the most beautiful creature in the whole wide city. But I remember I still have feelings for Hailey. I just don't want to give up on Love because Love is the most happiest thing you ever imagine on Earth. I also do remember saying to Hailey one night that I "Never leave your side" Well I kind of did. But even if I say I don't have feelings for her,  that doesn't mean I don't love her.

"Guys,"  I paused my sentence to grab my jacket. "I'll be right back." One of the boys tried to stop me by yelling my name, but it doesn't work. I leave the the 8th Floor to the Lobby.

(Veronica's POV)

      The clock read 2:40 pm, and I had nothing else to do. I finally made some breakfast for myself. The only thing that's bothering me right now is what was I doing in another person's house. The last thing I remember is I was sitting outside on the bench, crying. But how did I get into someone's house. I felt the heavy-lifting in my chest. My head is aching through last night's memory. Mom and Dad are out of the house, and I have plenty of time on my hands to be alone.

I walked to the bathroom to find the aspirin in the cabinet to slow down my headache, but there aren't anymore. So I called my dad to bring more. He answered.

"Hey dad do you mind if you stop at the drugstore and buy me some aspirin?" I say into the phone.  After a moment, the phone dysfunctions.

"Okay, sure. Veronica, can you tell me the honest truth if I ask you this?" He said.

"Sure. What is it?" I said.

He breathed into the phone, and it kind of tickled my ear.

"Where did you go last night?" He said.

My heart beat dropped and lifted off of floor. I tried to to say something, but my voice gets stuck. The phone is still in my ear, but I don't react to it.

"I was outside, promise," my voice was shaking.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Y-Yes" I said stuttered.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." He said, and he hanged up the phone.

     I understand why he asked me that. To be honest, he was worried about me. He was scared for me. My dad was afraid of his little girl getting hurt. I am something right now inside me, or is the headache inside me? Whatever, I'm not in the mood for this right now. I walked inside my room and laid my head against the soft pillows. I closed my eyes and let them rest. When suddenly, I hear my phone vibrating on the dresser.

     It's a phone call from Dylan. I don't want to answer. But I miss him so much; I have to answer it. No, you have to let him go because he hurt you, and you cant forgive him. The phone stopped vibrating and left me a message from the same person. Dylan. The text message said, "Just visited your house, but no response from parents." I don't want to answer. Because he already knew what he had done.