Chapter 16

(Veronica's POV)

My mom is still locked into her room, and dad was in the living room watching a horror movie. It seemed like they're only paying attention to their actions and not me. I locked my room door and jumped across the bed, I grabbed my phone and logged into Twitter silently. I simpily typed "#Best day ever!" in the box and sented it.

There were a couple of days left for shcool until farther noticed, but I couldn't wait for summer. That's when I thought of Dylan, He's the guy who officially cared about me. He's handsome and really romantic at the time, and those were the only words that I can describe him of. I sighed then looked at the wall, I lied my back on my bed thinking of that dream I've had. I just know that that dream would've been useful. But instead of thinking, I was sleeping.

(Niall's POV)

I am still thinking of the about the 'the chosen one', I would like to two but thier was only one I will pick. Finally a soft knock hit the door, I answers it. My bandmates came inside of the place,niether of them smiled at me.

"Whats wrong you guys, you look like you went to a funeral?" I said.

"Something happened between Liam and his girlfriend, but the problem is we don't know what it is!" Zayn spoke.

"What happened?" I asked Liam.

"Well she broke up with me, because she told me that we haven't got a chance to hang out more because of I've been hanging out with you guys." He sounded too depressed.

"That's okay, some girls are different, They need support from one another." Louis said.

"I know." He sighed. "Me and my girlfriend are Really different.." He sat on the couch.

I tried figuring out what else to say, but nothing didn't come to mind. I felt a litle bad about Liam's situation, because of that I was feeling when made me think of Hailey before, I told Hailey about my point. She was really speechless then she left. I drifted away from Liam and sat on the bed. Zayn popped in the convasation, kept looking at him.

"Liam it's okay-" Liam shortened my sentence.

"No, its not okay, I wanted us to be together forever!" He ducked his face into his hands as he sighed.

"I know exactly how you feel, because I use to have a girlfriend. Her name was Perrie, She has a beautiful smile and personality. I felt really attached to her!" Zayn sighed.

Liam looked up and faced Zayn. "Then what happened?" Liam questioned.

"I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for her to pop up in my face, then she told me the bad news. She told me that she had to move to Florida because her dad's new job." Zayn turned away for moment, then sighed, " I felt like our relationship really felt like crap."

"I think you should move on from that!" Harry stated.

"Okay , I try!" Liam said.

"Hey Liam, at least your trying!" Louis scratched his head.

"Yeah..." Liam sighed.

"Okay now that we got out of the way, I need to concentrate on the Donation thing!" Niall said.

"Are you still doing that?" Zayn asked.

"No, that's finished!" I replied. "Then what's the problem?" He asked again.

"I have to pick a student.." I said.

"How hard can that be!"

"I don't know who to pick!"

"Just be random, choose any name on the list." He said.

"Okay!" He searched down the list he's chosen the last name of th list, Which was Veronica Tyler. There were other options, Like Hareem Collins, Casey Thompson and Summer Lovely. But I knew I wasn't intrested, I chuckled a bit.

"Now that is out of the way!" I said.

"Okay then!" Zayn spoke.

"I wanna talk on twitter now!" I excited got up from my chair, pounced on the bed and pulled out my phone. I was pretty bored with myself, and with my bandmates.

____________________________________________________

Hey Beautiful readers its been a while sense the last chapter

The Niall fact of the day is...

Niall cried when he lost x factor

I have a kik now and guys chapter 17 is really ging to be late but i will get started on it right away and folloe my twitter.sorry guys i didnt have time to make this one longer :( i didnt really have time...but im doing the best i can to publish for you

@Lorraineloves1D

and folloe my wattad. . .

@lorrainelovesbieber6

and talk tto me on kik lorrainelovesNiall6