Chapter 13

(Veronica's POV)

Jordan ended the conversation between her and I  and I gave her my final message. I didn't responded back because I was really busy on Twitter, I posted that I love you guys and thanks for the support. I exited out of twitter and clicked You Tube, I typed in "Niall Horan's funniest moments." Then tapped search. I clicked the first one from the top, it looked funny. Then I watched it for a while, I had a few laughs as Niall continued to be silly.

"Niall funny and cute!" I stammered.

A loud knock came from my door, as I turned my head to see who it was.

"Honey I need you to go somewhere, do you mind?" He questioned starring at me.

"Sure dad!" I said recitefully as he left my doorway. I got dressed in my Blue skinny jeans, a yellow top with black flats. I walked out of the door silently without saying a word to mom or dad. My phone started vibrating, It was unknown as I answered.

"Hello?" I asked politely trying a mysterious Man.

"Yeah Niall?" He said.

"I'm not Niall this is Veronica!" Trying to explain to him clearly.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know sorry." He simply apologized to me.

"No its okay, What did Niall had to do anyways?" I questioned wanting an answer.

"Niall had to donate-" I condensed his sentence.

"Yaaaaay!" I chuckled. "What location?" I asked curiously.

"That's his business?" He replied very seriously.

"Oh, sorry for being noisy, I just wanted to know." I spoke really clear for him.

"Oh okay..I'm going to hang up now since this is not Niall okay." He rushed his word and hanged up leaving me speechless, I arrived to the store and got items for my dad and walked home.

I walked in with a purple plastic bag rattling in my left hand, I walked in my parents bedroom and gave the bag to dad and walked out without a response.

I resumed to my phone and the video I was watching stayed paused, because of a recent phone call, I pressed play and I watched my full video.

(Niall's POV)

Instead of taking a cab, I walked back to the hotel; I need to start walking back. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket as I felt it. It was Brandon, I answered first. "Hello?" I said glaring down at my shoes.

"Yeah I tried calling you earlier but I ended up calling a wrong person, she said her name was Veronica?" He was breathing through the phone slightly.

"Oh well I never heard of that person in my life so what's the next donation?" I asked.

"Yeah your last donation is Bradwell, I wish you great luck." He replied.

"Thanks but I don't need luck, I share it!" I smiled at the phone for a moment.

"Oh okay I'm going to hang up now because I'm really busy with something!" He explained to me.

"I get it okay." I hanged off the line and walked to Hailey's hotel room to visit, I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door swung opened and and I saw Hailey's face I walked in, I gave her a small hug and a quick kiss on her check.

"Hi Hailey I had to do something very quick, are you mad?" I responded very simply.

"No, wanna watch a movie?" She changed the subject.

"Okay better violent!" I pointed at her.

"Better be romantic!" She argued back.

"It's your choice, not mine!" I gave her a small smile and we sat on the couch, I grabbed the remote and she snatched it from me.