Chapter 5

(Niall's POV)

It was already morning, and I didn't call him at all. Thats because I was to tired to call anyone. I woke up with a text message on my phone screen. Its was from Harry.

Harry: "Look at you, you sleep like a baby!" Harry texed.

I didnt reply because I didn't felt like it, so I left my phone on my bed, I walked to the kitchen. Opened the freezer and pulled out chocalate ice cream sandwich. I sat at the table with my sandwhich. Than I realized that Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis were all gone, so I brung my sandwhich with me. I texted Liam and started saying" Hey Liam where did you guys go?" I threw my phone on the bed and resumed eating my ice cream sandwhich.

*One New Message*

"Hey, Niall we are at the store collecting items for all of us, for the interview." he texted. 

Niall: "Okay, make sure it green okay? thanx bye" I texed while taking another bite of my sandwhich.

I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on, and I started grabbing my things and left the empty room. I got in shower and started washing. Ten minutes later, I got the shower and started changing. I walked out the bathroom with my soap in my hand, I looked at my screen and the phone said "One missed call," so I put my password in to see who it was. It was Brandon Smith, I called him back with an mad impression on my face. 

He answered.

(Phone Convo)

"Hello?" He said.

"Yeah..you're gonna have to terminate calling and texting my phone, unless you are gonna tell what is the next High school I'm going to donate to?" I told him with a little deep tone.

"Oh! about that, the next high school you're going to be donating is...Harlem!." He said normally.

"That's not far right?" I asked curiously.

"Nope" He said.

"Great, thank you so much bye!" I hung up the phone and started putting on a sweatshirt. I grabbed the extra key from the dresser, and left the hotel. I walked down the stairway and I saw Hailey, but she didn't notice me at all. She was talking to a friend though, but I didn't stop, I headed out the door, and walked across the street. I stopped and waved my hand like a big idiot and the taxi stopped. I got in the car and said "Quincy Jones high school" and he started driving.

(Veronica's POV)

I walked to school with Dylan while we were holding hands, We were a block away from Bradwell. So I pulled out my phone, and I tapped on love calculator. I typed in my name first, because I'm a lady. And typed Dylan name last. And it showed eighty nine percent, which means that was awsome. I smiled at my phone, Dylan turned his head facing me and smiled. I looked at him and grinned.

"What are you doing?" He said with a toothy smile.

"Calculating our love!" I said while smiling.

"And what is the love rate?" He asked.

"Eighty nine!" I replied while putting my phone away.

"Wow we are so in love!" He said.

"You think so?" I said.

"I know so!" He said as he let go of my hand.

We walked into the doors with everyone else and I walked up the stairs to our first classes.

"See you later!" I shouted.

"Yeah, see you later" He said while looking at me than left.

I walked to my first class of the day, Language Arts. I said hi to Ms. Madison and sat at the back of class as usually. Ms. Madison. started speaking as I was taking out my notebook, She wrote on the board "Venomous" on the board and asked us what did it mean. Mary raised her hand first, she spoke really clearly and said Venomous means poisonous. I pulled out my phone and looked up venomous while Ms. Madison was not looking, it said poisonous, hateful, evil, dirty and other synonyms. Then I raised my hand, Ms. Madison recognized my hand. She let me speak,"Venomous means hateful right?" I said.