Chapter 9

(Niall's POV)

"What do we do now since that were all awake!" Zayn said. We all just stood around, Zayn was the first one to sit.

"I don't Know, its a Saturday!" Liam said.

"Didn't you say something about an Interview?" I said.

"Oh yeah I did!" Liam said and chuckled a bit.

"What time do we arrive?" Louis asked.

"I don't know, I'll call the people and I see what did the say!" Harry said sitting down next.

"What do we do until then?" I asked and glanced at everyone in the room.

"We did everything on the checklist!" (Not a real checklist!) Liam said.

"Maybe we some of our fans till four, Its twelve now and we got time!" Louis said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah one question!" I said looking at Harry.

"What interviewing show would we be on?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, Our manager said Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman!" Harry said.

"Oh we'll figure it out until then, but now I'm not worried!" I replied with a grin on my face.

"We could maybe head out to Beach!" Zayn said.

"Great until later!" I said.

"Let's head out!" Zayn yelled.

(Veronica's POV)

"Mom I completed my homework, I'm going to take a shower!" I yelled from my bedroom.

"Okay sweetheart, make sure you don't take long in there!" Mom said.

"Yes Ma'am!" I said exhaustedly.

I grabbed my things and headed towards the bathroom, I shut the door behind me. I started slipping out of my clothes and put on my shower cap, I verified that my hair was tucked. I hopped in the shower and started washing up.

I walked out of the bathroom with my purple bath robe, then rushed in the bedroom. I shut the door and got started changing into my night clothes, I asked my mom can I take my pill before I go to bed. She handed me the Pill and told me to swallow it, I gulped it down with a cup of apple juice. I arrived in my room and I got underneath my covers and laid my face on the side of my purple pillow, I cranked up he radio a little to help me sleep.

*Midnight Dream*

I had a Black leather skinny jeans, A blouse and a waist belt. I had no Idea where I ended up.

"Congratulations Veronica because of your Disease is cured you get to see One Direction!" Ellen said. (host from the Ellen DeGeneres Show!)

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!" I yelled while was jumping up in my chair .

"Uh huh you get to spend a week with them, isn't that exciting?" She said.

"Who's your favorite member of the band?" She asked me.

"Niall Horan!!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Lucky!" She gave me the last word.

I left her stage and arrived at the airport, I waved at them and said Hi.

"Are to Veronica Tyler? Zayn said.

"Y-Yes!" I stuttered.

"Well come on we've wating for you!" Louis said.

I walked up with them and got on the plane I sat next to the window, Niall sat next to me.

"What's your favorite One Direction songs?" He asked me.

"Umm..Irresistible, They don't know about us, Over again and Rock me. That's I have for now but I usually have more!" I said.

"Well I'll be going to sleep, if you need me just..tap me on the shoulder Okay love!" Niall replied politely.

"Alright!" I muttered.

*Two hours later in the Dream*

We hopped off the plane and We landed in New York.

"Wow New York is amazing!" I said to myself.

"You've never been to New York before?" Louis questioned me. I shook my Head.

"Are you cold?" Harry said.

"A little bit."

"Here you go nice and warm!" Harry gave me his jacket.

"Here's come the Taxi's!" Zayn said.

"Niall and Veronica you guys this one!" Liam Judged.

"Okay!" I said.

"Alright!" I said.

"They don't know about the things we do!"

"They don't know about the I love you's!"

My alarm went off and its a Saturday. I tried falling back to sleep, but it didn't work.

_________________________________________________________

Hi Beautiful readers sry about the late update very I have idea.. first let me give the Fact of day

The Niall fact of the day is...

Niall can Irish step dance

Lol! Um okay first Who can give me the most votes will get their name mentioned in book First count how many times you've voted. Second Put your real name on my message board you get to choose what POV do you want you only have a week! Wish you all good luck!!

Folloe me on Wattpad

@Lorrainelovesbieber6 I♥Yu all so much

thanxLUVKittyapocalyps3xP for putting my name in yore book!!