Chapter 7

(Veronica's POV)

Me and Jordan walked to separate classes, Jordan walked to science and I walked to Language arts/Reading. I said my hi to Mrs. Madison as usually, She waved to me as I sat down in my seat. I sat between Courtney and Ryan, I didn't respond to them because I didn't feel like it. I put my backpack on the floor and looked up to Mrs. Madison so I can pay attention to her. Because I zone out sometimes, I wonder what is she gonna make us do today. She took another sip of her coffee and put it down on the desk.

"Attention. All eyes up here, Great." She stated.

"Okay I'm thinking about letting you play a game, an educational game." She said.

The class moaned.

"Oh c'mon don't do that, this is going to be fun game. I want you to learn and have and have great time. It involves analogies, you guys know what what is analogy is right?" She asked with a little more tone.

Half of the class responded no.

"Well an analogy is a word that compares to two things." She said. I wrote down in my notebook.

"Shall we begin playing?" She asked us.

"Okay compare an apple and orange, design an Graphic organizer on a sheet of paper. GO! this goes on the record book!" She explained.

I got out sheet of paper and started comparing. I drawed a line between the paper, and wrote apple on one side, and orange on the other. I started thinking. Then I started gaining Ideas, I wrote one idea on the apple side on the sheet of paper. Then I wrote three ideas for orange, Mrs. Madison called time.

"Okay I need everyone to pass their papers to the front please." She shouted softly.

Everyone handed their papers to front and she collected them.

"Thank you and thank you." She said gratefully.

"Okay I'm going to grade them and you and hand them back you.While I grade these papers please read a book quietly." She commanded us.

Five minutes later.

"Okay I graded them, and I put them in the grade book." She put the papers in the front of her desk.

"Okay here you go now grab them!" She commanded.

The class including me got out of our seats and grabbed our sheets. I grabbed my paper and sat back in my seat, I glanced on sheet and I received an B-.

"Okay, Allright!" I shouted.

The class looked at me with weird look on their face.

"I was talking about the grade I received not you guys!" I said trying to save my self.

The bell ranged, everyone got out their seats and walked out. Mrs Madison resumed shouting to the class shot homework But we all exited the classroom.

I walked to Math class, I waved to Mr. Roberts and sat between Hannah and Courtney. Mr. Roberts continued the class.

(Niall's POV)

I woke up without a sound to hear, I lifted my head and didn't see the boys nowhere in sight. I got out of bed and grabbed the remote. Then I saw an interesting channel, left it to that channel. Then I thought I can invite her up here to talk to her about what me Zayn talked about, I rushed to my side of my bed and put on my shoes and rushed the door. I walked down the stairway to the Lobby, I saw Hailey and walked towards her.

"Hi Hailey!" I said.

"Hi Niall what's up?" She replied with a warm smile.

"I just want you to come upstairs." I said.